Support Forums

Full Version: Jealousy over my Ex-girlfriend
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Okay so basically me and my EX were going out for like 3 months, we knew each other since may 27, 2010. So I loved her like A LOT but for some reason I dumped her.

Before we were going out, she was going out with some guy and they were kinda close too, but I drew her away from him and then she finaly asked ME out after she dumped her BF for me, and I was really happy cause I really liked her.

So three months later, I just cut the string loose and I dumped her, I felt bad, she felt bad and she literally begged me back for herself, but I just walked away regardless. It was like I WANTED her but at the same time I dumped her. idk, kinda hard to explain.

So while we were going out I KNEW she liked her Ex-boyfriend, I asked about it and she was like nahhh. and I'm like BITCH O RLY?

2 Weeks later after I dumped her, she gets back with her EX, and now I'm jellous as fudge. I don't want her back, but I'm really hurt cause of that, I would be perfectly fine with her going out with another guy but out of all the freakin guys she pick HIM.?!?!!?!

How do I stop caring for this girl? I just don't ever want to feel jealous cause of this bitch.... halp?
love in 3 months is very unlikely, before i give much advice i want one piece of information, how old are you?
I'd say move on, It's an unstable relationship, defiantly not love if she moved on that quick.
I was recently kind of in this sort of situation. I really don't think there is much you can do besides accept it. You might find that you aren't actually mad about the ex thing at all... Have you ever thought the fact that she lied to you about it affects you more? She did lie to you, and if you think about it, it isn't worth getting jealous over.
Find something more interesting than her Smile time flies time heals Smile
You don't treat women like that, she obviously likes you but your just careless, even when you were together something tells me you werent's giving her enough heat(love).
First learn how to treat girls then try to find another one.
I would say to do the same stuff that used to make her melt. Example, if she liked talking about power rangers, bring up a conversation about them. Then start to do other stuff that made her happy!