Support Forums

Full Version: Girl Problem's
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Well i have been talking to this girl for about 6 months or maybe even longer. We pretty much grew up together, we went to elementary and middle school together. Well i had recently talked to her about starting a relationship, but she said that she didn't want a boyfriend. So i pretty much got rejected. And today i was in my English class and we were siting in the back talking about things and we were watching a movie and she started to rub my neck and want my personal items, such as my neck-less and my hoodie. So i gave them to her and i was just wondering if she is a tease or what should i do?

I'm kinda lost on this one. Any tips would be amazing.

Thanks. SniperRiflezzzz.
Well firstly, not wanting a boyfriend is NOT rejection. She is most likely nervous with the idea, or simply not wanting it in general, it's probably not directing a no at you. And possibly she is warming up to the idea if she is 'flirting' with you. I wouldn't do anything Jurassic like hug her, or ask her out again if her intentions are not what it seems, just keep being normal and if she starts flirting more, and you can tell she likes you take another try at asking her out.
(11-01-2010, 08:53 PM)n0f4m3 Wrote: [ -> ]Well firstly, not wanting a boyfriend is NOT rejection. She is most likely nervous with the idea, or simply not wanting it in general, it's probably not directing a no at you. And possibly she is warming up to the idea if she is 'flirting' with you. I wouldn't do anything Jurassic like hug her, or ask her out again if her intentions are not what it seems, just keep being normal and if she starts flirting more, and you can tell she likes you take another try at asking her out.

Sounds good, I'm just impatient.
What a ****, tell her to get away.

JK Tongue

How long has it been since she said that to you?
(11-01-2010, 08:56 PM)Reality Wrote: [ -> ]What a ****, tell her to get away.

JK Tongue

How long has it been since she said that to you?

To be exact 23 days.
Women are weird like that, they will say one thing and want the other and we will probably never understand why or when they're doing that.

But what I can tell you is keep a bit of pressure, but not so much that it seems like you're desperate. After a week or two if she still isn't interested just stop talking to her.

Pressure - Works sometimes
Ignoring them - Works sometimes too

So if you've done both and she still isn't interested, then there isn't really much that you can do. Pinch
(11-02-2010, 03:39 AM)Grizz Wrote: [ -> ]Women are weird like that, they will say one thing and want the other and we will probably never understand why or when they're doing that.

But what I can tell you is keep a bit of pressure, but not so much that it seems like you're desperate. After a week or two if she still isn't interested just stop talking to her.

Pressure - Works sometimes
Ignoring them - Works sometimes too

So if you've done both and she still isn't interested, then there isn't really much that you can do. Pinch

Maybe she will be interested.

If she isn't i will just be depressed, and cut myself.

HELP ME PLEASE ;/
I would try flirting with her more, and see if she wants to be in a relationship before dropping the bomb.
It's clearly a sign, take it slowly. Girls don't like such harshness, build up the tension between you. Spend more time together, laugh together..
Idk man. Usually stuff dealing with touching and stuff like that means girls want to be more than friends. I say just keep bringing up the dating thing!
Pages: 1 2