Support Forums

Full Version: ity.im (better than adf.ly)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
[Image: wGjsR.gif]

Tired of Adf.ly and thier low pay per view rates? Well join ity.im!

Earn cash by shortening your urls for Twitter™, Facebook™, Myspace™, Youtube™ & more! Own a blog or forum? Place our code into your website and monetize your web site today!
Do you want to earn some extra money and have it sent directly to your Paypal account every 7 days? There are several ways to do this with Ity.im, but one way you can do this, is by simply shortening your urls and using them on social networking websites.

How much will I earn?
The amount you will earn will depend upon how much traffic you send and the country of origin the traffic is from. Here is an example: If you send 1,000 visitors from the United States you will earn $1.50. If the user clicks any of the text ads in the frame bar you will earn $.05 per click.
If a visitor clicks the Ity.im link and signs up, that user will become your referral and you will earn 2% of their overall earnings!

When will I be paid?
Currently Ity.im is paying by Paypal. Every 7 days the system will automatically pay all members with balances over $3.00 that have "AutoPay" enabled on their account OR have no campaigns added.

[Image: wGjsR.gif]
how much do you get per view of a link ?
(11-01-2010, 08:08 AM)the_legend_nl Wrote: [ -> ]how much do you get per view of a link ?

$.40 at the highest (USA), $.05 at the lowest(Namibia)
YOU DON'T THINK TO TRAFFIC 1000 PPL TO PROMOTE ITY IS SUCH A WASTE OF TIME.WHY NOT INCREASE YOUR PAYMENT TO ACCELERATE VISITATIONS.
Virus22 what are you talking about?
I'll give it a try, thanks for this. Victoire
It says I got a click but no money Sad
yeah im gonna try now thanks for sharing mate.
you have to verify your email adress before you earn anything, even if you get click you wont get credit if you arent verified. so far only two refs under me have verified...
This is probably a new scam site -.-
I will try it anyway Smile
Pages: 1 2 3