Support Forums

Full Version: Strange..
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Why does the human mind have to be so powerful when it comes to normal life? Such as dreams? I hate to say this, and normally don't post on here, but, my dream made me feel very, very strange. If you have seen The Orphan, it's kind of like that. Except I played the role of the father/mother somewhat.
Hmm, it can't be DREAMS only. i think its HALLUCINATIONS, you better be in touch with doctor or physiologist.
It's not Hallucinations, it was just a dream. But, usually any psychologist or neurologist can tell you that the human mind is quite powerful. Look at Albert Einstein for example. He was just super smart, no hallucinations. Plus, while you dream, you cannot control what your brain does. I think that's known as REM?
I've always believed that dreams are based on what your worrying/should worry about, what your brain tries to tell you. For instance, A dream where you are waiting at a door, the door is locked and your getting angry. For some people that could be frightening, but it tells ME That you are rushed too much in life, always waiting and never enjoying what's happening.

My opinion, and I have no idea if it's relevant to the OP, I'm tired.
(11-01-2010, 07:40 PM)n0f4m3 Wrote: [ -> ]I've always believed that dreams are based on what your worrying/should worry about, what your brain tries to tell you. For instance, A dream where you are waiting at a door, the door is locked and your getting angry. For some people that could be frightening, but it tells ME That you are rushed too much in life, always waiting and never enjoying what's happening.

My opinion, and I have no idea if it's relevant to the OP, I'm tired.

Thanks, that actually made a lot more sense than the other guy. (No offense or anything.) I dunno though. In a way, to me it makes complete sense because of kids my age these days. (Like I said, not going into details about it at the moment.)
Dreams is something we don't know much about, it's truly God's power. I've had quite a prophetic dream once. Some nightmare which I constantly have when I fall sick..
Very strange indeed..
(11-03-2010, 10:39 AM)Vovan18 Wrote: [ -> ]Dreams is something we don't know much about, it's truly God's power. I've had quite a prophetic dream once. Some nightmare which I constantly have when I fall sick..
Very strange indeed..

What god? Non
Yea man. It's known as REM sleep. That's your point of deepest sleep during the night. It stands for Rapid Eye Movement. It's when your eyes are moving crazily under your eyelids haha. Kind of cool!