Support Forums

Full Version: EH Advice Program :D [VB]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi guys,

I coded this program earlier today that I personally feel will benefit the members of Support Forums. It deals with many FAQ's and sensitive issues. It has very useful tips and hints on a number of various different subjects that we have covered in this section.

This program also includes a built in update feature.

I hope you enjoy this program and if you have any questions or suggestions then please click the "Suggestions here" button on the program, they will be forwarded to Sam and I.

Download here

Please post and comment your reviews. Big Grin
p.s. Thanks to Sam, for helping me with the finishing coding touches.
I do vouch for this program, I checked the source and helped with the coding. I've checked it with VT and there were no infections, feel free to scan it yourself.

It's a good application with potential, I think the idea behind it is good and it's decent of you to write the tips.
Very nice idea. Although I think you could make it look slightly more attractive.

If you want, you could give me the source, and I'll be more than happy to recompile it along with a professional, smart looking GUI?
Good luck on downloads! I hope this program goes big!
could you maybe re-upload it again as the download limit has been reached even though only three people replied to the thread
would nt mind checking it out myself
Thanks for the program man really useful.
But won't it be better if it would be moved to the VB.NET section?
Limit has been reached Sad