Support Forums

Full Version: I've basically had enough.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
My presence will be no more,
My tears still drip sore..<3

I have been through so much pain,, told that i'm worthless every single day, i just feel like a waste of space. self-inflicted injury to vent the pain and anger but nothing seems to work! I would give anything to truly smile again and be reunited with happiness, but It's like it's gone..There's nothing left for me in this cruel world.
My body, so painfilled and my mind slowly going insane with the years of depression. I don't think i can stand up and carry on anylonger.
i tried to cope, i tried to stand up like a soldier, but my heart just kept getting broke and torn apart...bit by bit.
I even have councillin' to 'help' but help isn't what they do.. They just don't understand!! i've had doctors and phyciatrists..nothing helps me, it's like i'm abnormal..some kinda freak to everyone else.
Life just seems to hate me, hate the way I am.

I hear voices, see people..they try and convince me to do things, and some times i can't drown their terrifyingg voices out. it's like they won't leave me until my body lies lifelessly.

Any Advice Will Do, Thanks.
Listen you need to remember, no matter what your situation may be, there is always somebody that loves and cares about you. It would be helpful to have more of an insight into what you think makes you feel this way. I went through slightly hard times in my life through school and felt pretty much the same as I imagine you do (Although I never self-harmed). I found the best way to deal with it was to do something productive, expressive and something to take my mind off all my troubles. You should socialize as much as possible and be around your loved ones as much as you can.
Stop thinking negative and start thinking that your life doesn't have to be the way it is. You CAN overcome what you're feeling.

I hope my advice helps even if just a little bit. I wish you the best of luck in the future.
Everyone says that Sad
But i can't a way to take it in.. i just feel so alone.
My parents don't understand me, they've all turned their backs. I feel like such poison to this world. :/
Nothing ever works out for me.
I think my time is coming to an end.
I don't care anymore.

Tonight, I shall dine in Hell. :'(
Trust me bro you can get through this alot of people go through atleast once in there life but stop hurting yourself bro trust me someone out there does care about u no matter what you think. We could use more insight to give alot better advice but right just rember the times you were happy and get you a hobby and rember someone out there does care for you.Also trust me you just like everyone else in this world were put here for a reason and never ever think about suicide your stronger then that you get through this.