Support Forums

Full Version: This town is intent on killing me.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
My freakin ex-girlfriend is saying I beat her, basically ruining any freakin chance I have at getting another girlfriend, the stupid part is I didn't even leave her, SHE left me. :/

I'm done with this crap, I really am, I give up on everything.
Did you beat her? |: If she's lying just make sure people know, or sue her for false accusations.
(10-29-2010, 01:15 AM)Magiic™ Wrote: [ -> ]Did you beat her? |: If she's lying just make sure people know, or sue her for false accusations.

I didn't even lay a hand on her, that's what makes it so hard, I would of died for her, and she does this crap.
(10-29-2010, 01:19 AM)Xander Wrote: [ -> ]I didn't even lay a hand on her, that's what makes it so hard, I would of died for her, and she does this crap.
Well there you go then. If people get to know you they'll be able to tell that you'd never do a thing like that. It might be a bit hectic with it at the moment, but things will calm down.
(10-29-2010, 01:19 AM)Xander Wrote: [ -> ]I didn't even lay a hand on her, that's what makes it so hard, I would of died for her, and she does this crap.

If you are sincere here then you actually have a legal case.
Its call defamation of character.
Seriously. If you did not do this then she has no right to tell others you did and you could easily get a bit of heat put on her.
Now to be honest this depends on age.
If your still in school then i would tell your parents first and get them to go with you to school and force a meeting between both parents to dissolve this as it does have lasting implications as you said in your OP.
No one has the right to say such things if infact you did not harm her.
If i was you mate i really would push this before it gets out of hand.
(10-29-2010, 02:18 AM)DAMINK™ Wrote: [ -> ]If you are sincere here then you actually have a legal case.
Its call defamation of character.
Seriously. If you did not do this then she has no right to tell others you did and you could easily get a bit of heat put on her.
Now to be honest this depends on age.
If your still in school then i would tell your parents first and get them to go with you to school and force a meeting between both parents to dissolve this as it does have lasting implications as you said in your OP.
No one has the right to say such things if infact you did not harm her.
If i was you mate i really would push this before it gets out of hand.

It's not even worth it, even though she does this crap I couldn't do that to her. :/
(10-29-2010, 03:01 AM)Xander Wrote: [ -> ]It's not even worth it, even though she does this crap I couldn't do that to her. :/

And thats very honorable. Really it is.
However the potential implications of such slander can be long lasting and i fear this.
Its very hard to argue a point when its a year old. Often people will assume guilt based on not defending against it.
Either way i hope she stops being stupid.
You must have done something to make her that mad, why did she leave you?
(10-29-2010, 03:16 PM)Shippage Wrote: [ -> ]You must have done something to make her that mad, why did she leave you?

I didn't do ANYTHING to make her mad, I did everything she asked me to do. :/

And @ DAMINK, I'll just move.
I'm with Damink on this one. If she's really telling people this then get a lawyer and get damages.

If you've not beaten her and she's telling people this without proof or evidence then you have a clear case. If you can get a couple people she told this to you're very likely to win. At the very least the paperwork she gets about being sued will be the sweet revenge.
Pages: 1 2