Support Forums

Full Version: If you could please take a moment and read.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Please do not troll here because I am in a serious situation.

Thank you.

So what's happening right now is not good.
My mom is stressing out right now because without my dad she can barley afford to pay the bills.

My brother is in the police academy and for his second and last semester in order for him to graduate he must pay 700$ for the second half.
200$ for the ammunition and 500$ just for the second semester, after that he's a certified police officer, (Graduating in late February).
Now, he has a job at chili's but he only makes 50-80 dollars and only works on weekends due to his police academy.

My mom right now is struggling and she is falling behind the bills.
We've already gotten our power shut off 4 out of 6 months.
You can pay with paypal if you call the phone service, give them your center-point customer I.D and they give you this special address so that you can pay with paypal.

So if you can dig into your heart and somehow manage to Donate to my paypal, any single donation is welcome and I promise you'll always be that spot in my heart.
Please note that this is not begging.

Please do not troll here because I am in a serious situation.

Thank you.

So what's happening right now is not good.
My mom is stressing out right now because without my dad she can barley afford to pay the bills.

My brother is in the police academy and for his second and last semester in order for him to graduate he must pay 700$ for the second half.
200$ for the ammunition and 500$ just for the second semester, after that he's a certified police officer, (Graduating in late February).
Now, he has a job at chili's but he only makes 50-80 dollars and only works on weekends due to his police academy.

My mom right now is struggling and she is falling behind the bills.
We've already gotten our power shut off 4 out of 6 months.
You can pay with paypal if you call the phone service, give them your center-point customer I.D and they give you this special address so that you can pay with paypal.

we are doing a better now.

So if you can dig into your heart and somehow manage to Donate to my paypal, any single donation is welcome and I promise you'll always be that spot in my heart.

or if you want to do it the simple way cause I have no idea how that stupid donate button works
Just send it to my paypal email.
tuckerxd@yahoo.com

If you don't believe that I will use the money to pay the electricity bills then I promise to show proof.
The goal is to make around 60-90$+ so that we can maybe pay a FULL bill, and then save some for the next bill.
Thank you very much for reading my situation/donating if you did.

If you read this,
Please stop by and take a moment to reply so I know you did Smile
I'm sorry that I can't donate to help you out, I have no money myself Tongue Have you thought about getting a job and helping? A paper round would earn a decent amount toward it.
(10-29-2010, 07:55 AM)Magiic™ Wrote: [ -> ]I'm sorry that I can't donate to help you out, I have no money myself Tongue Have you thought about getting a job and helping? A paper round would earn a decent amount toward it.

I am 14. >_> Can't work till 16.
If you help out around town and do community service then your town is bound to help you get through.
(10-29-2010, 11:33 PM)1001tucker Wrote: [ -> ]I am 14. >_> Can't work till 16.
You can get Paper rounds at 13 :tongue: You could get around $25 a week doing one, if not more. That'd really help out, if you stuck to it.
(10-30-2010, 01:51 AM)Magiic™ Wrote: [ -> ]You can get Paper rounds at 13 :tongue: You could get around $25 a week doing one, if not more. That'd really help out, if you stuck to it.
Already Checked.
Paper Routes are already taken.
They don't recruit until 2013 because of all the people who already signed up.
(10-29-2010, 11:46 PM)Reality Wrote: [ -> ]If you help out around town and do community service then your town is bound to help you get through.

Are you serious?
My town is complete crap
Community service gets:
People throwing trash in front of your face
people taunting and calling you delinquents
Sugar land is too big for people to recognize me for something like that.
you can be any age to do a paper round, use adf.ly as well to earn money
I'm so sorry to hear that,

I suggest you start with CPA and/or NeoBux, I've heard a lot of people have gotten themselves out of a financial crysises with those monetizing techniques.
(10-30-2010, 09:57 AM)0121 Wrote: [ -> ]you can be any age to do a paper round, use adf.ly as well to earn money

That takes way too long.
10,000 clicks for 4.00 USD?
I used to think it was cool and all and then I found out that it freakin takes WAY too long to do so.

Is there anyway you can give me a bot?
Wow, all of you guys are being a total douche bags to him,

What IF this was a legitimate cause? You can't automatically assume crap.
Pages: 1 2 3 4