Support Forums

Full Version: Car Title-ing question
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ok well i have a titling problem. I bought a car, the title is all signed off and have bunch of other stuff. The guy bougth it from a guy who bougth from a guy. I dont have the bill of sales. I have been trying to get ahold of the guy for a bill of sales but so far no luck...

What are my options?

Not trying to go into mad detail, please dont post stupid replies, oh your screwed or so forth. Thanks.
(10-28-2010, 12:51 AM)YeL iR Wrote: [ -> ]Ok well i have a titling problem. I bought a car, the title is all signed off and have bunch of other stuff. The guy bougth it from a guy who bougth from a guy. I dont have the bill of sales. I have been trying to get ahold of the guy for a bill of sales but so far no luck...

What are my options?

Not trying to go into mad detail, please dont post stupid replies, oh your screwed or so forth. Thanks.

Do you know whether you even need a bill of sale? If you haven't already I'd contact your DMV and speak with them. Different states have different policies. It's possible the car you purchased may not even require a bill of sale.
(10-28-2010, 01:03 AM)Disease Wrote: [ -> ]Do you know whether you even need a bill of sale? If you haven't already I'd contact your DMV and speak with them. Different states have different policies. It's possible the car you purchased may not even require a bill of sale.

I talked to a person for a quick moment, said i would need a bill of sales.. I didnt explain anything to him really but ya...