Support Forums

Full Version: Girl.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
So me and this girl went out for a year. And now she's starting to come back into my life again and everything was fine until 2 days ago where I broke down.

I was sad because I was playing this one girl in a way because I do like her and all, because I told her I liked her then I'd go out with other girls even though I did like her.

So I felt bad about that then I also was scared about me and this girl that went out with me for a years following relationship. I told her about it and she basically ignored me. She ignored me till yesterday where she finally said she just couldn't handle anyone anymore. I guess including me.

She said she was mad because I like another girl. We haven't talked since then and I've tried to, but she ignores me.

Do I wait for her problems to be resolved? Do I let her go?

How do I let her go...

Little update from when I posted this on HF.. : She seems to want to talk again as of she is starting to IM me on AIM. But I still am not sure about things..
Follow your own advice and relax, ease up on her a bit. If she ever asks you should tell her that you indeed do still care about her but don't go begging or nagging about it. I know it may not seem like a bad thing but it is, she should only know you're happy with her. Don't let her go just yet if she's trying to come back to you but you will have to show her an ultimatum, you get rid of the girl you care less. Make sure she knows that you're getting rid of the other girl.

From what I know about you, you shouldn't have a problem getting another girl even after this one so there is no need to play games with two girls. I believe you're still young right? In High School I believe, well you still have a full life ahead of you and if you let the girl tat you care less about go you'll forget about it in a couple of weeks, months, or years. The point is you'll get over it.

Stick with this girl that you actually like that's slowly starting to get in touch with you, she still likes you she's just scared of being hurt. Prove to her you'll do your best to stay faithful. Do you have a past with being a cheater?
(10-27-2010, 12:17 PM)-paradox- Wrote: [ -> ]Do you have a past with being a cheater?

I have cheated once.

And me and this girl are like. Perfect, but when things are bad, on both ends, we aren't. Like if I am sad, she gets sad. If she's mad at me. I'm mad at her. Whether we have reasons or not. I don't know.

But I freakin love her so much.
Stick with her then, does she know you've cheated before?
If she doesn't come around in a week then it's time to let it go. You shouldn't have spilled the beans about other females. Women are jealous enough..
(10-27-2010, 02:08 PM)Epic Smiley™ Wrote: [ -> ]If she doesn't come around in a week then it's time to let it go. You shouldn't have spilled the beans about other females. Women are jealous enough..

Although I agree with you about "spilling the beans" I disagree with you about a week wait. He was with this girl for a year, one week is too early to determine whether or not the relationship may start up and work again. Especially since he said they're slowly starting to talk again.
Tell it to her face, every girl know what a guy feels about themselves.
You shouldn't of waited a week bro..
(10-27-2010, 08:17 PM)Review Wrote: [ -> ]You shouldn't of waited a week bro..

Patience is virtue, if the possibility is there stick with it. If she doesn't budge in a couple of weeks let her go. You're obviously happy with her so keep going until it's clear there is no chance.
Well you've got to try and stick to her, if she means that much to you. It's the only way that I can see anyway.
Pages: 1 2