Support Forums

Full Version: Bad mood because of RuneScape
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Yeah. The title says it all. Well, it's not because of the game itself. The main reason is a girl I met there four years ago.
Maybe you think I'm crazy because there are tons of other girls in there and it's just a game. Yeah, it's just a game, but the person is real. We've been talking for hours like everyday for almost three years. She always listened to my problems and she never told me "no". She always kindly replied even if I was really annoying.
At that time I was 12 and she was 16, turning 17, so I guess she is 19 now.
I was so stupid to take a break from RuneScape for a few months.
She was like the sweetest girl I ever spoke to, even though I've never seen her in real.

Today I actually realised how much I liked her. My only wish for now is that things would be the same as before, or at least I'd be able to talk to her again. I just really feel like I need to tell her that "Thank you."

I don't really know how to contact her again. She most probably removed me from her friendlist, because she thought I'm inactive.

I know she is active, because her RS profile, which is automatically updates shows her recent activity and it looks like she was active almost everyday during the last week - even today.
I'd ask people on forum, but using names of other players is not allowed in this way I guess.
Talking to her again would make me feel really happy.
I know she's like 19 now, but I really need to tell her "Thank you.".

Thanks for all replies. I just couldn't sleep without writing this. Oh and yeah, her username is Dragon Ldy5. I doubt you know her, but just in case you do.. Please, PM me. Thank you once again.

EDIT 17th March: Grammar corrected a little.
You can't start a true relationship with someone without meeting them in person. This was more of acting and truly your "thing" with here wasn't going anywhere to be honest..
Are you sure she is actually a girl? Don't fall victim to Pedophilia.

On another note, why can't you just re-add her?
All i can say is maybe sign into your account or something and hope she hasnt deleted you. but as the above said, theres no relationship if you never meet in person. But i get where you are wanting to say thank you for listening to your problems.
Can't you just re-add her? By the way you don't actually know that she is a 19 year old girl.
I just have a hard time believing it would be a guy because what kind of pedo actually helps him for 2+ years?
(10-26-2010, 05:05 PM)R4GE_Xy-Cliche Wrote: [ -> ]I just have a hard time believing it would be a guy because what kind of pedo actually helps him for 2+ years?

Read into the top pedo cases. They manipulate victims for years before making moves. To truely overtake someone you must gain trust. For 2+ years I bet he's earned it.

Truth: Better safe then sorry.
(10-26-2010, 03:50 PM)Epic Smiley™ Wrote: [ -> ]You can't start a true relationship with someone without meeting them in person. This was more of acting and truly your "thing" with here wasn't going anywhere to be honest..

I'm not talking about the relationship, but the friendship.
Plus, I'm from Europe and she's from USA, why would a pedo troll like that? Makes no sense to me.

Yeah bro, I mean you shouldn't be upseat over it. For all you know this person could be a pedo? Unless you can come up with some conclusive evidence (That's not just a picture on her msn). But yeah it could just be a troll so i wouldn't worry about it.
(10-27-2010, 12:35 AM)Guest Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah bro, I mean you shouldn't be upseat over it. For all you know this person could be a pedo? Unless you can come up with some conclusive evidence (That's not just a picture on her msn). But yeah it could just be a troll so i wouldn't worry about it.

No, I know it's not a pedo, these guys came up with that crazy idea.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12