Support Forums

Full Version: I'm in some serious crap.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Long story short. My mother died in 07 and I was sent to live with my aunt and uncle. My uncle has all paper work and documents about my mom's life insurance policy and the house she left for me, he gets money every month to take care of me. The thing is he hasn't spent a dime to benefit me and he doesn't work but yet he supports his mother, his siblings, and his siblings children before he supports his own immediate family. For the two years I lived there I didn't ask for anything and never got anything, then I moved in with my father.

I'm 18 now and I'm old enough to take responsibility for what's naturally mine, left for by my mother. He keeps avoiding me, and I found out that the money that's rightfully mine is being used for my cousin to go to medical school, and to benefit the ppl I stated above, not towards me. Now my grandmother is trying to perform witchcraft on one my pictures because if I take what's mine she and her kids and grandkids won't be supported anymore, we're a caribbean family and that leads me to believe that they practice voodoo, although I hear stories about them, I just don't know for myself.

I don't believe in crap like that, but I've heard of stories of ppl dying due to this and it's nothing to be messed with. I don't get why your own family would try to kill you for money, it's not the money I'm after it's just the principle of the whole thing. My mom died, she left a house and few thousand for me so I could start off with a good future and now you won't even let me have that? My mother trusted you enough to let you control everything and it seems as though she was never there, she died, you take everything that's hers and mine and crap on me like I'm not even there.

I just don't know wtf to do anymore, which is why I'm the way I am, I'm anti-social and trust nobody, and I see the world the way I see it, like this life we all live is bullshit, you just merely exist till you die, all you do is give yourself a purpose to live, that's all. If you die rich or broke you still can't take none of the money and assets you acquired with you so what's the point? If you can't even rely on your own family who the hell can you rely on but yourself right?

I don't even know why I wrote this but I had to let it out, and I feel as if something bad is going to happen tonight because that side of the family is known for practicing witchcraft. Personally I don't give a fu*k anymore, fu*k everything.
Take it to court, if the money is in the will to go to you, get em all in jail and sue them for the money back. Don't get bossed around, two wrongs don't make a right, however they shouldn't have donne that to you.
I plan on it, that is why they're trying to perform some type of "hex" on me.
Problem | Solution

Money | Hire a lawyer, create a court case.

Witchcraft | Don't even worry about it.

Good luck with whatever you do man.
As stated above I suggest you contact a lawyer that your family does not know of so they can't work out some kind of a deal, just because you hire them it doesn't mean they won't backstab you for profits. Like you said this is your money, your house, and your benefits and I suggest you fight for it. The witchcraft I believe is a placebo effect, your mind is a very powerful thing and if you believe to be cursed every little thing that happens in your life you will blame on the curse, this will reinforce the possibility that it's true. Don't let that or any other stories get to you.

Science is the only proof you should take into consideration as the facts are clearly stated and not just some crap stories that have no validity, so yes. Contact a lawer, if you aren't going after this for the money do it for your mother. She wants you to have this, not your other relatives. It was her going away gift to you to ensure a good future. Don't let this go, I have a similar story to this and it really irritates me. (This story involves one of my close neighbors, he's like a grandfather to us. It's irrelevant though so I won't go into detail but take my advice.) If you get the money back your family will apologize, beg you for money, and you will have control over them. They'll regret what they've done.

Please don't let this go, I feel terrible for you and despise your family. Get this money back.
Did I understand correctly? You want to take the money away from your uncle, who is actually supporting a lot of people with it, just so you can have it?

Did I get it right, a question before I'm going into this matter.
Thanks for the advice to all that responded, means a lot. And yea I want to take what's mine, everyone is benefiting except for me and it doesn't even belong to them. I watched this go on for three years so yea it's my fault but now that I'm 18 I'm responsible for what I what my mother left behind. Like I barely have anything but yet they're living lavishly and don't even work.
If you're truly spiritual and scared of their "voodoo" go to a good Christian church and have the priest/pastor to pray for you and rebuke the "voodoo" that may harm you.

My true mind on your situation: I hope your uncle and grandmother die and burn in hell.
(10-26-2010, 05:07 PM)Epic Smiley™ Wrote: [ -> ]If you're truly spiritual and scared of their "voodoo" go to a good Christian church and have the priest/pastor to pray for you and rebuke the "voodoo" that may harm you.

My true mind on your situation: I hope your uncle and grandmother die and burn in hell.

I'm spiritual in the sense of being in harmony with nature. I don't believe in any religion nor god, I was interested in science for a while, but through research I've found that even science has no answers but is certainly more logical then religion. Not to bash you or anything, as an individual it's your right to believe in w/e you want. But however I seen some crap I just can't explain, I just know it's an outside force.

And same here, if there is a hell. This would be a civil case right?
(10-26-2010, 05:21 PM)ReasonableLogic Wrote: [ -> ]I'm spiritual in the sense of being in harmony with nature. I don't believe in any religion nor god, I was interested in science for a while, but through research I've found that even science has no answers but is certainly more logical then religion. Not to bash you or anything, as an individual it's your right to believe in w/e you want. But however I seen some crap I just can't explain, I just know it's an outside force.

No offense taken. I was simply suggesting since you said you were scared of her "voodoo"
Pages: 1 2 3