Support Forums

Full Version: Making a car racing game
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,
I am making a car racing game. Can anybody tell me their opinion about which cars I should include in the game? I want to add some cars of every category (some cheap for the beginning of the game and faster ones for later). Ok, here are the cars I've added so far:

Porsche Cayman S
Porsche 911 Turbo
Porsche Carrera GT
Alfa Romeo MiTo Quadrifoglio Verde

What other cars do you want me to add?
Add some great cars like Aston Martin, Bugati, Ferrari. When you'll finish the game, please let me know by sending me a PM. Thanks!
Put regular cars as well such as Toyota, Honda, Hyundai, and more. It gives users more options and I find it cool bringing regular cars to a sweet tuned up car.
(10-25-2010, 01:35 PM)Hustler Wrote: [ -> ]Put regular cars as well such as Toyota, Honda, Hyundai, and more. It gives users more options and I find it cool bringing regular cars to a sweet tuned up car.
I don't know if I'll be able to make tuning possible. Adding Performance tuning is easy, but other stuff like adding spoiler and changing colors are harder. Anyway, thanks for your recommendations.
BMW and VWG has to be in there IMO.
When will the game be ready?
(10-25-2010, 11:18 PM)phire nuk3r Wrote: [ -> ]BMW and VWG has to be in there IMO.
When will the game be ready?
It will take some time. I have made the core of the game (the way vehicles respond and the race types) but I still have lots of work. I need to:
add more vehicles
add sound
make the menus
make the races
add some nice stuff like stats and trophies
add a way to save the game
add some cheats to make the game even funnier
At any point you need a beta tester then let me know mate.
Sounds interesting.
I would love to beta test this also.
(10-26-2010, 03:11 AM)DAMINK™ Wrote: [ -> ]At any point you need a beta tester then let me know mate.
Sounds interesting.

(10-26-2010, 05:28 AM)phire nuk3r Wrote: [ -> ]I would love to beta test this also.
I like to hear you are so interested. The game is still at an eraly stage however.
Oh, I added some more cars. Here is the new list:
Porsche Carrera GT
Porsche 911 Turbo
Porsche Cayman S
Alfa Romeo MiTo Quadrifoglio Verde
Lamborghini Gallardo LP 560-4
Lamborghini Murcielago LP 640
Ferrari Enzo
Bugatti Veyron 16.4