Support Forums

Full Version: Suicide
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Do any of you guys ever listen to a song, watch a movie, etc and feel really depressed and feel like you should just kill yourself or something because you feel like you're unimportant?

I just got that feeling. It just came out of nowhere.

I was listening to a song and I started feeling all negative and felt like maybe it was something to consider.

You ever feel that way?
I can honestly say no. I don't think I can ever let media effect me in such a way. Are you actually considering it or did it just simply get you thinking?
I contemplate suicide at least once a week.

I feel I might lose my train of thought and just get especially upset or mad and do it.

I have been close before, but luckily I managed to stop.
Yeh me too, i've never felt depressed after a song. Even if its like an Emo song, it would just annoy me not make me depressed :/
Are there particular things that have happened or are happening to you to make you contemplate such a thing?
Tons of things.

Lots of rumors, getting kicked outta my house, losing family, gf moved to a different country, etc etc

I couldn't name one specific thing. I have tons of phobias that keep me from doing anything.
I don't think suicide would be sensible, you can always work through problems and pull yourself out of this dark place that you are in. Is there a particular issue you want to discuss or get advice for?
It's more of an impulse thing. It's not a certain thing that occurs that makes me contemplate suicide.

It's more like one small thing happens and I remember all the negative things and the positives are like totally ignored by my subconscious.
Started feeling this way again so I thought I would bump this for more opinions.

:/

EDIT:

I'll probably just go through with it since there's no hope for me.

Was just kinda hoping for help. :'(

EDIT: Please? Someone there? Sad
Please don't! I know life can be tough but I'm sure there are some great qualities about you. Tell me about yourself - like 5 things you did yesterday, 5 people you know and I'm sure you and I can come up with some positive things for you to think about.

You are still young and there's so many things to experience and enjoy.
Pages: 1 2 3