Support Forums

Full Version: What to do..[Long Story]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm really confused and I really don't know what to do. I've tried talking with one mate IRL about it, and he couldn't really give me any advise without being subjective. So I'll try to give it a shot here.

Basically it's like this. I've been in a relationship with the same girl since December 30 2008. And well..You know that facts about a relationship on about this age. So, here we go.

We've been in a lot of conflicts. And uhm.. Well. Our relationship has had its upsides and its downsides. But currently I'm really down due to the fact that my girlfriend is being very distancefull. She isn't coming to me in school anymore, I barely see her one time a week (outside of school) and normally I walk her home after school, she's doing that with her best friends now aswell. She used to have 1 girlfriend which was her BFF, but she dropped on her aswell because she met some new friends in her class. And now her "ex-BFF" and I have been talking about the problems me & my girlfriend were having lately and I'm feeling kinda weird about being with her "ex-BFF" now. I don't know what it is but it feels like I'm getting some feelings for her. But the thing is, I'm still in love with my Girlfriend and my girlfriend's "ex-BFF" is in a relationship aswell, they've been together for about 1year and a half. I'm somewhat sure that she doesn't feel anything for me, but I'm afraid that I'll ruin everything if I just admit it to her & my girlfriend that I'm in love with my gf's ex-bff. I don't really know what to do.. I feel so abandonned by my girlfriend.. I can't even describe it. I am aware of the fact that you're getting feelings for a other girl easier when your relationship reached its lowest point and you're trying to get cheered up by another girl.

I don't really know what to do right now.

Should I just try to continue with my life with my current girlfriend (which I still love till the end of the world) & keep trying to recover our relationship. Or should I just.. Give it up and stop fighting for it? & should I tell her ex-bff about the fact that I have some feelings for her..

Help please.
You need to sit down and let those feelings out to her, there is no sense carrying on in that manner, maybe she had some bad things going or is just feeling down, maybe she has lost feelings for you but does not want to break up with you, you are just dragging it out, approach her about privately and in person, you deserve a straight answer at the very least, good luck man!
Yes. Call her one day, and tell her all your feelings. If you do, you will know then what she really feels for you. Sometimes taking a break and dating someone else also helps. It makes each other realize that how much you love that person when you see him/her with someone else.
Try to keep your relationship if you still love her because if thats the truth then you will be able to get over this, sit down and talk to her about your feelings.
Just talk to her and agree to move on Smile