Support Forums

Full Version: I honestly wish people would just tell me they don't like me.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Honestly, I'd be better off if they straight up told me they didn't like me rather than this "I don't wanna date anyone right now", because a week later I just get my freakin hopes crushed, and it sucks. :/
People only do that because it takes effort to people that care even a little about you to tell you they don't like you.
I hate having to tell a girl I'm not into her so I understand when they do it to me.

Be understanding and it will be easier on you.
(10-21-2010, 07:16 PM)-paradox- Wrote: [ -> ]People only do that because it takes effort to people that care even a little about you to tell you they don't like you.
I hate having to tell a girl I'm not into her so I understand when they do it to me.

Be understanding and it will be easier on you.

Nothing is ever easier on me, I've learned to just accept it.

It just hurts a lot more when they get your hopes up only to crush them a week or so later.
You've never done the same?
(10-21-2010, 07:42 PM)-paradox- Wrote: [ -> ]You've never done the same?

Nope. :/

I've never really had anyone want to be in a relationship with me, I'm 18 and have only kissed 3 girls ever.
Well don't get to bummed out about it. I promise you that with or without a relationship people have problems. As a human you'll always want what you can't have. It's pretty cliche but it's the truth.
Sure you've only kissed three girls but at least you have that right? That should prove to you that you are capable of getting a girl, so instead of being bummed about this girl think about how you've been successful with the previous girls.
I'm not really in the right position to say this since I'm only two years older than you, but life goes on. "There are plenty of fish in the sea."

I can't really get much more into it since this is a common problem that everyone of us has had to go through at least once, it will happen again most likely. It's not the end of the world though, not for anyone and not for you.
To be honest I am in a situation right now where I wish the girl told me. Now I'm just a little ticked off... I totally agree with you. I usually at least make an obvious sign that I don't like someone if I catch on that they do... I kinda wish everyone would do so.
Yeah that's understandable I know what you mean. Like I've said though we've all been in this situation at least once. At least this is making you a better person, you know to tell people now. You know to give off the signs that you're not interested. You know how not to hurt someone.

Take the positives out of the situation, that's all I can say.
Girls think they're rejecting you the "nice" way, when they're actually making it worse for you.
They can't just be straight up.
Most girls just dont have the heart to come out and say they dont like you. Like paradox said in another post this will happen again and your just going to have to look past that and move on to someone else.

Thats all im going to post on this cause paradox looks like he has this one covered quite well.
Pages: 1 2