Support Forums

Full Version: Guy Mysteries
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Please answer honestly Smile

For guys only

Can a girl really ask a guy out?
Is it a turnoff if a girl has a big appetite?
Do guys hate treating girls for dates?
Do guys hate picking up girls for dates?
Does looks really matter you?
What does a girl do that secretly makes you melt inside?
How do you know when it's the right time to kiss a girl?
What puzzles you most about girls?
Would you got out with a girl that your friends doesn't like?
Do guys tell their guy friends everything?
Why do guys like simple girls?
What your biggest turn off to girls?
How long do you court a girl before giving up?

I found these questions from my sister's mag so I thought I could share it hope you guys answer it honestly and thank you
Can a girl really ask a guy out? -- Yes
Is it a turnoff if a girl has a big appetite? -- No
Do guys hate treating girls for dates? -- No
Do guys hate picking up girls for dates? -- No
Does looks really matter you? -- To an extent
What does a girl do that secretly makes you melt inside? -- I would say, enjoy talking and laughing. Be themselves and not really fake
How do you know when it's the right time to kiss a girl? -- You just know, usually a silence comes up or she looks in a certain way
What puzzles you most about girls? -- Emotions
Would you got out with a girl that your friends doesn't like? -- Absolutely
Do guys tell their guy friends everything? -- Not everything no
Why do guys like simple girls? -- I don't but some guys just like to be smarter and better then girls.
What your biggest turn off to girls? -- Fake, loads of make up and acting stupid or dumb
How long do you court a girl before giving up? -- No idea
Can a girl really ask a guy out? Yes
Is it a turnoff if a girl has a big appetite? No, not at all.
Do guys hate treating girls for dates? No! Dates are meant to be special.
Do guys hate picking up girls for dates? No, not at all.
Does looks really matter you? No, but it does give a bit of advantage IMO.
What does a girl do that secretly makes you melt inside? Whispers in my ear.
How do you know when it's the right time to kiss a girl? You just know.
What puzzles you most about girls? A lot, but I will keep this stuff to myself.
Would you got out with a girl that your friends doesn't like? Yes, my friends are my friends. My life is my life.
Do guys tell their guy friends everything? Not always, it depends on the situation.
Why do guys like simple girls? It's all a matter of personality to me, But some guys don't want wild and crazy.
What your biggest turn off to girls? IMO probably rudeness.
How long do you court a girl before giving up? Give up on what?
saint.slacker,

Can a girl really ask a guy out? - They sure can. Though, in popular culture, this is not always true. You usually see the guys asking the girls out instead of vice versa.
Is it a turnoff if a girl has a big appetite? - No.
Do guys hate treating girls for dates? - No.
Do guys hate picking up girls for dates? - No, I enjoy it actually.
Does looks really matter you? - To me, they do play a part. But there are more important things than looks.
What does a girl do that secretly makes you melt inside? - When they fall asleep on top of you.
How do you know when it's the right time to kiss a girl? - You can sense it. Hard to explain, but if you see her looking at your lips a lot and you two are pretty close, then it's a fair bet it's time.
What puzzles you most about girls? - The emotions and the way they think about things.
Would you go out with a girl that your friends doesn't like? - I already tried that once. I wish I would have listened to my friends in that particular case. But, it is my decision, my friends are just my friends, not my miracle workers.
Do guys tell their guy friends everything? - No.
Why do guys like simple girls? - Depends on the guy and what they may or may not have been exposed too previously.
What your biggest turn off to girls? - Being rude.
How long do you court a girl before giving up? - Once they have found someone else. Never give up if you really want something.

Regards,
Zurmi
Can a girl really ask a guy out?=====Yes, they do that often.
Is it a turnoff if a girl has a big appetite?=====Not at all, I like a girl that doesnt worry about counting calories.
Do guys hate treating girls for dates?=====No, I like dates
Do guys hate picking up girls for dates?=====No, It doesnt bother so much, and maybe you get to meet her father, also you look like a gentleman if you do it.
Does looks really matter you?=====Yes, but It isnt everything, I also like a funny girl, smart, etc.
What does a girl do that secretly makes you melt inside?=====When she saids "I love you" for the first time and she really mean it.
How do you know when it's the right time to kiss a girl?=====After a date when you left her at home, tell her: "I had a really a good night". get close, look at her in the eyes and kiss her.
Would you got out with a girl that your friends doesn't like?=====Yes, if I like her I dont care what the others say.
Do guys tell their guy friends everything?=====Yes, just to my really best friends
Why do guys like simple girls?=====I like simple girls as much as complicated ones, there is a lot of personalities so I cant just separete them in two groups.
What your biggest turn off to girls?=====Than she be rude, racist, discourteous or than she flirt whit other guys when she is whit me
How long do you court a girl before giving up?=====I never give up with a girl, but if there has been months and the relation doesnt goes further I gently tell her than we should break up.
Can a girl really ask a guy out? yes but it doesnt happen often.
Is it a turnoff if a girl has a big appetite? no way.
Do guys hate treating girls for dates? no
Do guys hate picking up girls for dates? no
Does looks really matter you? alittle bit but not very much
What does a girl do that secretly makes you melt inside? be herself.
How do you know when it's the right time to kiss a girl? thats hard to explain but you just kinda know.
What puzzles you most about girls? emotions.
Would you got out with a girl that your friends doesn't like? yes
Do guys tell their guy friends everything? no
Why do guys like simple girls? i really dont know.
What your biggest turn off to girls? to much make up
(10-21-2010, 12:18 AM)saint.slacker Wrote: [ -> ]Can a girl really ask a guy out?

Yes. Most of my partners have asked me.

(10-21-2010, 12:18 AM)saint.slacker Wrote: [ -> ]Is it a turnoff if a girl has a big appetite?

Not for me. Though if it's really big and you suspect they are reliant on it, you should be asking questions.

(10-21-2010, 12:18 AM)saint.slacker Wrote: [ -> ]Do guys hate treating girls for dates?

I'll do anything for the woman I love, no.

(10-21-2010, 12:18 AM)saint.slacker Wrote: [ -> ]Do guys hate picking up girls for dates?

Same answer as above.

(10-21-2010, 12:18 AM)saint.slacker Wrote: [ -> ]Does looks really matter you?

Yes. It's top priority for me.
Would you approach a woman you're not attracted to hoping she has nice personality?

(10-21-2010, 12:18 AM)saint.slacker Wrote: [ -> ]What does a girl do that secretly makes you melt inside?

Telling me how she feels. It concerns me when I'm not assured.

(10-21-2010, 12:18 AM)saint.slacker Wrote: [ -> ]How do you know when it's the right time to kiss a girl?

You will feel that she wants it. Acknowledge the way she looks at you too.

(10-21-2010, 12:18 AM)saint.slacker Wrote: [ -> ]What puzzles you most about girls?

Their emotions.

(10-21-2010, 12:18 AM)saint.slacker Wrote: [ -> ]Would you got out with a girl that your friends doesn't like?

Yes, I don't care what my friends on family think.

(10-21-2010, 12:18 AM)saint.slacker Wrote: [ -> ]Do guys tell their guy friends everything?

I don't tell anyone anything.

(10-21-2010, 12:18 AM)saint.slacker Wrote: [ -> ]Why do guys like simple girls?

That's just a preference. I prefer complex women, much to learn and it's fun finding out.

(10-21-2010, 12:18 AM)saint.slacker Wrote: [ -> ]What your biggest turn off to girls?

Discussing previous partners.

(10-21-2010, 12:18 AM)saint.slacker Wrote: [ -> ]How long do you court a girl before giving up?

I never give up.
LAST QUESTION

Why do guys hate chick flicks?
I dont hate them, im not a big fan of them but if a girl i like wants me to go see one with her i will without a complaint. most guys though i think dont like them because most are "lovy-dovy" or how ever the hell its said / spelled.
Can a girl really ask a guy out? Yes I've seen it happen.
Is it a turnoff if a girl has a big appetite? Depends on the male.
Do guys hate treating girls for dates? I'm not sure I'm more gay than straight. (bi)
Do guys hate picking up girls for dates? Once again not sure.
Does looks really matter you? No they don't, they affect my choice because I'm human, but I try my best not to let them.
What does a girl do that secretly makes you melt inside? Mostly just looks at me, but this is one girl I'm talking about, not every girl. (only girl I've liked)
How do you know when it's the right time to kiss a girl? I'm once again not sure.
What puzzles you most about girls? Everything 0.0
Would you got out with a girl that your friends doesn't like? Yeah, I'm my own person (I edited this, I read it wrong before)
Why do guys like simple girls? Because, to me at least. Simple is best. It depends on the male though.
What your biggest turn off to girls? Bad attitude.
How long do you court a girl before giving up? Idk lol.
Pages: 1 2