Support Forums

Full Version: share it anyone can learn from it :D
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So what are your screw ups that made you stronger and how did you learn from it?
My exams and qualifications. I screwed them up a bit now I put maximum effort into everything I do. If a jobs worth doing then do it right.
If you promise, then always keep your word.
Don't mess with people, just cuz they look weak or random.

GO TO SCHOOL, don't ditch school and all that crap, my biggest mistake.
I'm 18 and haven't made it thro the 9th grade, most ppl in 9th grade are 16 lol.
NekoChan said right always Keep your promise
Don't break any ones Heart
and never play with anyone's Feelings ....
Never Let go of That person who you love...
Hey nekochan, do you think it'll be easier if you get your ged? You'd be 22 graduating high school, if you get a ged now you could go straight to college after a couple of months instead of wasting another 3 years of your life in high school.

But I would say not really bonding with my mom, she's dead now so it's to late. I learned not to take ppl for granted and to enjoy time with whoever you're close to cause tmw is not always promised, but what could you do, it's just how life is. You know if a person lives to be 100 years old that's only living 36,525 days including leap years? So yea time is really short.

Also not to mess with the wrong crowd, it could get you killed or some serious prison time, seriously.
Don't do drugs...

With an exception to marijuana.