Support Forums

Full Version: Serious Ant Problem (We Are Getting an Exterminator)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey guys, I didn't know where to post this but I have a serious ant problem in my house. I am getting a new exterminator because the old one had not worked at all. Any super seceret mixtures that can repel them/kill them? Maybe hold them off for a week or two, they come from holes and stuff. Making me really infuriated knowing I have ants in my effing bed at night.

Any ideas/suggestions?
Boiling water kills them but I don't recommend pouring it around your house.
Find the holes and fill them.
Here is what you do.

Grab a bucket or a bowl and fill it with water.
Grab a stick or something that is sticking straight out of the bowl in the center of it and put something sugary on the top of the stick. Something ants want.
They will make a bridge out of dead bodies when trying to get to the sugar but that's alright.. At least you killed a few hundred before they got their sugar.

Or buy some ant killing spray that's safe for home use. Safe for kids and pets.
That really sucks. :/
I'm not sure what to do... but good luck. Smile
When I was younger I used to put sugar infront of the entrance and wait for them to come out, after that I took a lighted match and started burning them :B xD
Like Alex said boiling water works pretty good against the ants.
Buy the ant killing gel t's generic and found at Ace Hardware stores, Just drip it and they all clump around it, bring it to their queen and bang there dead. We use it at our school and it works wonders.
I had some sort of special sweet poison, you'd fill a little cup thing with this poison that ants were attracted too and would carry back to the nest, then they would all feed from the poison and die, then you would just have to hoover up all dead ants and powder. Took a day or so.
have an ant eater as a pet,,problem solved...USE YOUR HEAD!
Get like over 3 Baygon tarritos, and use it on all over your house, then leave the house and come back in around 4 hours. Done! now you have your house clean Tongue
Pages: 1 2