Support Forums

Full Version: Chick wanted to give me a lapdance?... Me = Speachless
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Umm hey guys, i've got a story to tell...

So heres how it went:

This really hot and little chick my age (really sexy) wanted to randomly give me a lap dance in the middle of English class. I really didn't know how to respond and what would happen if I told/my parents found out? What would they say? Is it O.K. because I was interested!!!... Like really h*rny ATM... But the teacher was 2 yards away lol, so I told her later? What now!!!??? She kept looking down at my feet, then my p. area, then my feet then my p. area while I was h*rny. Really h*rny because she was talking about all these things about lap dancing and stuff... So yeah, replies please?
Is this.. Is this serious? What do you mean help? Doesn't seem like you need any help at all. Go get 'em tiger. Tongue
(10-19-2010, 06:42 PM)-paradox- Wrote: [ -> ]Is this.. Is this serious? What do you mean help? Doesn't seem like you need any help at all. Go get 'em tiger. Tongue

You sure, I mean i'm a good boy a majority of the time not a sex predator (which I am secretly, the safe way for offers like these) So its cool to proceed... right? I mean will she say something like sew me for harassment or tell the dean??? thats what I meant sorry for being vague.
If you're both the same age and she's blatantly into you and you receive a lap dance no. You can't be sued. Just go with it? How old are you again?
Sue you for harassment? How could she sue you at all? she's the one pursuing you.
(10-19-2010, 06:57 PM)-paradox- Wrote: [ -> ]If you're both the same age and she's blatantly into you and you receive a lap dance no. You can't be sued. Just go with it? How old are you again?

Well like we haven't really talked at all except today... Its weird I told you, but I was into it. And she was teasing me a bit, like droppin it and ohhh I want it. Im 14, i think shes 14 too
(10-19-2010, 06:58 PM)SystemThurtyTwo Wrote: [ -> ]Sue you for harassment? How could she sue you at all? she's the one pursuing you.

Ok cool.. Ill get into it. But now the next question is where should we do it? And I think its at lunch..
(10-19-2010, 07:00 PM)L3g1tWa5te Wrote: [ -> ]Well like we haven't really talked at all except today... Its weird I told you, but I was into it. And she was teasing me a bit, like droppin it and ohhh I want it. Im 14
(10-19-2010, 06:58 PM)SystemThurtyTwo Wrote: [ -> ]Sue you for harassment? How could she sue you at all? she's the one pursuing you.

Ok cool.. Ill get into it. But now the next question is where should we do it? And I think its at lunch..

How is it weird? the awkward feeling will go away when you have more experience with females.
(10-19-2010, 07:00 PM)L3g1tWa5te Wrote: [ -> ]Well like we haven't really talked at all except today... Its weird I told you, but I was into it. And she was teasing me a bit, like droppin it and ohhh I want it. Im 14, i think shes 14 too

Why not ask her to come over to your house? or wait until her parents are gone, and go over to her house? Doing something like that in school can result quite bad.
Just go with it.. A 14 year old girl is not going to sue you for her giving you a lapdance. That's it. There is nothing more to say, anything else will be redundant and unnecessary.
(See what I did there?)
(10-19-2010, 07:02 PM)SystemThurtyTwo Wrote: [ -> ]Ok cool.. Ill get into it. But now the next question is where should we do it? And I think its at lunch..

How is it weird? the awkward feeling will go away when you have more experience with females.
(10-19-2010, 07:00 PM)L3g1tWa5te Wrote: [ -> ]Well like we haven't really talked at all except today... Its weird I told you, but I was into it. And she was teasing me a bit, like droppin it and ohhh I want it. Im 14, i think shes 14 too

Why not ask her to come over to your house? or wait until her parents are gone, and go over to her house? Doing something like that in school can result quite bad.
[/quote]

Yeah but my parents are home when im home and its really complicated lol... I live 10 minute driving distant from school.
Dude.. Your parents won't care. You're in the age of experimenting. Go with it stop stressing it.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5