Support Forums

Full Version: I am depressed/bored/no goal
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
http://uk.answers.yahoo.com/question/ind...850AAkLfB3

I don't really do anything.. I just sit on computer while being bored, sleep, go to school, eat, pee etc..

I even made a thread on yahoo because I am concerned..

I have been saying to my self for the past weeks that I should just consentrate on school, and I will take care of other studies when they come.. Anyways, I am trying this, but I am bored generally, not only when it comes to this study thing.. Help me guys..

No trolling/flaming/lq posts (first time posting on this forum, so I don't know the standards here.)
The ups and downs in life.
Due to your age I'm assuming that your hormones are coming into play. You have to fight through this basically and force yourself to stay active. Try running or working out.
Do you have a social life? Are you insecure?

i do not have a good soial life.. Will I get medication if I go to a doctor?

It I'd veltins, I am on cell phone.
If you go to a doctor saying you want medication you might not get it. You have to go to a shrink and talk about your problems to see if they can be resolved without medication.

Try the social life thing. Seriously, don't try to find a group of people to connect to. Ask a classmate or two if they want to do anything. Even if it means playing games together t the same house instead of online. Any social interaction will be proven helpful I can almost guarantee it. You need to get passed your insecurities, realize no one is perfect. Even the popular kids, they just have others to hide behind.

What are you insecure about? What's preventing you from having a social life?
As a 14-year-old, there isn't anything that meaningful you can achieve. Being too much time at the computer, subconsciously, might make you feel like a loser, so I'd cut that down quite a bit. Then, seriously, go out and meet people, go to parties and have fun. Once you're back on track you'll be able to concentrate more on your studies without feeling too tired or irritated.
Don't party at 14, yes get off the pc but don't party. You're at a very influential age and you could pick up terrible habits especially since you're depressed.
It's just stages of your life.

I found myself really bored last year too (I was 14), I'm a bit over it.

You need to find ways to get off your computer and call people.

I feel really awkward when talking to old girls I used to be close with, so you should try to avoid going further into it.
Im 14 also, I think that some good things to do would be to go workout. I also think something else would be to work on getting a good social life go to activity event you like then meet people there become there friends then meet there friends exc. Last I would say find you a good hobby like my bass when I play live it makes me feel on top of the world
I sometimes have periods where I just don't know what to do and can't be bothered to carry out my own suggestions.

I would usually just have a cup of tea or a drink and things become clearer, have a little sleep?
Get hobbies, like gaming, girls, sports, etc. et.c

Once you get hobbies you will be able to surround, and meet people that are into what you like to do thus making friends. Once you have friends you can go from there.
Pages: 1 2 3