Support Forums

Full Version: I am very dipressed
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

shiv34

Here m gonna share my problem.i am a 18 yrs old boy.n i m still virgin......
my friends say me that loosing your virginity is a very big deal n also a symbol of status........they call me weirdo...so plzzzzzzzzz tell me that if thy r right????
Well your friends are just making fun of you dont listen to them just Ignore them.
Those aren't you're friends. They are only mere acquaintances. They are insecure themselves and giving you crap makes them feel better.
Trust me.
I'm 20 years old and lost my virginity when I was about 16. My best friend finally lost his virginity in college.
No one cared that he was a virgin. No one called him weird for it. Your "friends are immature and don't do it if you're not ready.

I'm nit saying wait for your true love because that's very unlikely but wait until you feel comfortable. You aren't weird.

Sex does not determine social status. That best friend that was a virgin was more popular than I and I've had sex before.
Good God that has to be the worst English I have ever seen in my life. On a second note Don't listen to them I didn't lose my virginity until I was 16 or 17. So Don't worry about them man they are just giving you a hard time, Or you could try and play it cool and be like omg over the weekend I lost my virginity to so and so even though you didn't. I know of someone whom is 26 years old and still hasn't lost his virginity.
(10-17-2010, 05:15 AM)shiv34 Wrote: [ -> ]Here m gonna share my problem.i am a 18 yrs old boy.n i m still virgin......
my friends say me that loosing your virginity is a very big deal n also a symbol of status........they call me weirdo...so plzzzzzzzzz tell me that if thy r right????

Ultimately it shouldn't matter. But in some Cultures it actually does.
Based on your poor English i am thinking your not native English speaking so i cant really say for sure.
Some more details would be good?
Regardless though i feel i would like to say a little more.
Sex as a teen is important. For gaining confidence in ones self.
And its good damn fun.
Those guys are not your friends at all.... I'm 14 alot of my friends have lost there virginity and i havent. they could care less.... sex doesnt mean anything if you have half way mature friends.... i suggest you for sure tell those guys to go screw themselves and go get some new friends.
(10-17-2010, 02:03 PM)Currymanz Wrote: [ -> ]This OP is probably is a troll however I would like to suggest you to activate your account for me to help you. MadPinch

Who cares if it is a troll. This issue is brought up by teens pretty frequently. Give someone peace of mind.

If he starts posting rediculous examples however I'll start ignoring him.
If your "friends" make fun of you, they are not your friends. I know the type that you are "friends" with, They are not nice people. They say things just to make them self feel bigger.
The friends you got. Are no real friends. Just ignore them.
That does no make you weird, it only goes to show that your so called friends are immature, and have put no thought into how you feel. In-fact I've come to notice that a nice amount of females find that a male being a virgin is attractive. Don't worry about your virginity, if anything wait until you're actually in love with someone.
Pages: 1 2