Support Forums

Full Version: Proxy Server/VPN Section?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just wondering, any plans for a forum dedicated to this at all?
Maybe, as a sub-forum of Virus Infection and Computer Security.
If there are enough posts about it he may implement it. But it's hacking related...this isn't hacking.
Kinda has to do with hacking and he does not want that on this forum.
@ UID=0

There Should be a forum which should inly tell abt games
(10-12-2009, 01:35 AM)Grizzly Wrote: [ -> ]If there are enough posts about it he may implement it. But it's hacking related...this isn't hacking.

Well, I have never been a hacker, but have always found both proxies and VPN's very useful, because they can help protect you from the hackers.

But I can see how it can be associated with hackers.
Maybe post them under the security section?
Yep i agree with you Grizzly. Based on the structure here and the vastness of topics i cant see it being a bad thing.
And lets face it. Proxies are used for so much more than just hacking. I myself often use one of my own for browsing.
Proxies and VPN's used for proxies could be discussed under Networking, Wifi, and Internet Connection Help.

I can probably actually create a subforums in that section for "VPN's and Proxies".
Oh yes, I love to talk about proxies and VPN's.
I do agree with most of you, that they have their bad and good sides. But I'd still consider it more helpful than harmful, as it does indeed provide more security when browsing the dark internet world.

If there is going to be a sub-forum for proxies and VPN's, I'd spend alot of time there sharing my thoughts and experiences with others. Smile
(10-14-2009, 12:30 AM)Omniscient Wrote: [ -> ]Proxies and VPN's used for proxies could be discussed under Networking, Wifi, and Internet Connection Help.

I can probably actually create a subforums in that section for "VPN's and Proxies".

Thank you! I believe it merits it's own section and will hopefully draw some people's attention, for example people new to the www.
to information about how to best protect themselves, when online.