Support Forums

Full Version: I'm having motivational problems
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I don't feel like doing anything. I don't see a point in going to school, getting good grades, etc. I'm spending the best years of my life studying so I can get a decent job, and then what? I'll have to get a job. I'll be exploited by someone who wants to make money off me, or I will exploit someone to make money off them. I hate the capitalist system, and everything linked to it. I'm feeling very depressed lately, since my future is going to suck. Sorry if this is low quality, I just feel very bad atm.
Get a hobby, that should make you feel better.

You have to find yourself and have to find your goals in life.
Do you smoke weed? Or drink frequently?
My lack of motivation usually came from draining my happy because of smoking.

Anyways don't study too hard. Don't waste all your energy on it but remember you will have ups and downs through out your entire life no matter how succesfull or unsuccessful you are.. Might as well be somewhere on top. For your future family at least.
Its part of life bro, i had major motivational problems then i picked up playing bass and stuff and that really helped. so try finding a hobby and quitting any drugs you are on if your on any
I have hobbies, but they don't help. My grades in school are dropping because I'm not motivated.
I don't think you're just unmotivated. You mentioned you're been depressed lately.

I think you should examine what's causing you to feel depressed and not what is causing you to feel unmotivated. They go hand in hand.

You're going to have to fix any issues you may be having, this isn't due to a corporate world. This is being caused possibly by social status, views on life itself, family problems, etc. Are you facing any problems in your life right now? Feel free to post. It's basically anonymous.
What does interest you? Or used to interest you?
It'll pass eventually, I'm still moving out of this. I had a terrible Winter break last year because I was so drawn to thinking life is redundant and boring.
Even though it may pass you still want to examine what may be causing this. Letting it pass without changing your routine or finding the root may cause it to come back again.
(10-16-2010, 06:07 AM)NekoChan Wrote: [ -> ]Get a hobby, that should make you feel better.

You have to find yourself and have to find your goals in life.
I agree with Neko. I was feeling like that too. I got hobby, programming. So I started reading programming books and so.
Pages: 1 2