Support Forums

Full Version: Angerrrr
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

So, i was doing a regular "Win L33T" contest on HF,

I was Runner-Up. And wasn't very happy with that.

And if you looked at the guys Rep, Posts, Grammar etc...

You'll want to know Why he won, compared to my Rep, posts, grammar.

He almost Got Repfucked As well. He couldn't spell to save his life, and his posts were pretty bad In my Opinion.

I have all positive rep. I've been complimented on how HQ i am before.

I had a talk with the Contest giver, he thought about it. And he still won.

That is when i actually got VERY, Mad.

I've entered many contests today, and lost them all.

And the fact that i should have won this one, but Lost to an Idiot is what irritates me. After i was told he was gonna win, i looked at the winners Rep again. Omni gave him a Neutral that BLATANTLY STATES. HE IS NOT ELIGIBLE TO BE UB3R, and to stop entering these contests. Yet, he still wins.

I'm sooooo, freakin. Mad. At how i lost to a complete IDIOT.

how can i cool this anger?
well i dont know how it makes you that angry, you lost nothing wrong with that, but if you are actually really angry, i suggest you turn off your computer for an hour have a shower, and go spend some time with your friends/family Tongue

(10-15-2010, 08:52 PM)deantehnoob Wrote: [ -> ]well i dont know how it makes you that angry, you lost nothing wrong with that, but if you are actually really angry, i suggest you turn off your computer for an hour have a shower, and go spend some time with your friends/family Tongue

I'm angry at the Fact i lost to a Complete idiot.

I'm Angry i've lost 3 times today.

I'm angry i can't win anything ever in my life.

I'm Angry because i've won NOTHING, in my life.
until recently i was the same, i had no luck on winning anything, but ia ssure you stay persistent, make sure to give and not just take all the time, just relax and enjoy life, a rank on a website is not the end of the world Tongue
I play psp games when I'm mad tryi it Smile
Do breathing.

Breath in and breath out.
Do that for 1 min and see the magic. RELAXED.
Just get off HF. You'll forget about it.
(10-15-2010, 11:44 PM)Cybr Wrote: [ -> ]Just get off HF. You'll forget about it.

Let the time pass. You will forget everything.
Glad that you came from HF to here for emotional support. Smile
If this bothers you this much I'm going to have to assume you don't have much of a social life or you simply don't act yourself around your friends. So much built up anger and exploded over something so dumb is rather unnecessary and a bit of an over reaction.

Life goes on when people die.
Life goes on when people are raped.
Life goes on after terrorist attacks.
Life will go on even though you lost to an idiot on HF.

Breath a little, take a nap, or take a bath.

*I don't mean to offend anyone with the "life goes on" I know it's a very difficult situation that some people unfortunately have to deal with it's just to show that serious things happen and people manage through them.*
You put a lot of effort into this contest, so it is difficult to view it as 'just a user rank' on a forum. Would it help to know that I have once felt this way as well? Losing is bitter, especially if you are sensitive to the sacrifices you made.

From experience (and from making the wrong decisions) I can tell you that you have to log off the forum for a while. In a situation like this, your dignity and feelings are important. Protect both by staying away from the forum. If you can't tear yourself away from the computer, browse some websites that will cheer you up and/or talk with your friends online. Play games, join another forum, and set different goals elsewhere.

Persevere, and continue to make high-quality posts when you return. You will respect yourself in the future for having handled this situation maturely, and so will others.
Pages: 1 2