Support Forums

Full Version: Reoccurring dreams?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Do you ever have dreams that seem to come back after a long period of time? My dream last night was that I was at my old house (Back when I was about 8 years old), I was holding a kite, all of a sudden I started floating up with the kite, and I got really high in the air, I didn't want to go any farther because the higher up I went, the higher chance I'd die from the fall.

So I let go, and fell to the ground. I always wake up when I hit the ground.
Anyway, I have this dream maybe once a year..

Anybody else have any dreams that come back after awhile?
Every 8 months or so, I have a dream when I first had when I was about 7 or 8. All I can remember of it, is myself being propelled through a murky glass tunnel deep underwater. I'm wearing one of those big ass metal scoobadiving helmets or whatever. You know, with the glass window in the front.

There's all these different exits and valves that lead out of the tube, but I can never seem to get to them.
Reoccurring dreams are often pretty weird and interesting in general.
I often dream dreams that I have already dreamed. I enjoy dreams in general, being those good or bad, but these ones that I keep dreaming over and over again, I seem to forget in like a day, and realize that I have dreamed them during or after dreaming it, again.
You guys are lucky you have good reoccurring dreams..
I used to have one and I would have it every 2 months and all it was, was a rubber duck in a bubbly bath tub. Then I wake up.. What?
I've had weird reoccurring dreams, most of them involve guns though Confused
You're very concerned about something, that's why you're having the same dream over and over again.
i often have re-occuring dreams they come back everyone 6-18 months, but i just hate them
(10-14-2010, 12:18 PM)Reality Wrote: [ -> ]I've had weird reoccurring dreams, most of them involve guns though Confused

Me too also people dying in front of me and also people whom I've loved leaving me I always ended up crying after I woke up from those horrible dreams I had
Just ignore them and take a nice shower.

All will be fine
(10-13-2010, 07:16 PM)Respecт Wrote: [ -> ]Do you ever have dreams that seem to come back after a long period of time? My dream last night was that I was at my old house (Back when I was about 8 years old), I was holding a kite, all of a sudden I started floating up with the kite, and I got really high in the air, I didn't want to go any farther because the higher up I went, the higher chance I'd die from the fall.

So I let go, and fell to the ground. I always wake up when I hit the ground.
Anyway, I have this dream maybe once a year..

Anybody else have any dreams that come back after awhile?
Yeah it happend to me about 3-4 times. I seen 3-4 times the same dream.
Pages: 1 2