Support Forums

Full Version: Feelings towards this person/My weird mood
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I hate this member so bad. I can't stand it all I think about doing is smashing their face into the ground. their posts are very LQ, Some of which do not even make sense, The way they word things ticks me off. They are young and immature and a poser in so many ways, They think they are a grammar nazi but yet their Grammar is pathetic. Most of you know I'm usually a laid back kind of chill guy 8/10 times. I'm usually easy to get along with, but whatever this person has made me Hate children. Caused me alot of Un Explained Anger and Uncontrollable Rage. I never let the internet kiddies get to me, but this 1 just seems to get under my Skin, and I have no clue what to do. I'm afraid that I might end up getting banned from that forum, and I like it there very much. For Instance Earlier they said something and it pissed me off and threw me into this Insane Rage. (Next Story)
I just sat there rocking myself back and forth and a Nurse came to me to ask if I was ok I looked up and stared at her and rolled my eyes into the back of my head, She freaked out and walked off. Now everyone stares at me like I'm a Psycho and my boss came and tried talking to me I just stared at him and couldn't even say a word He freaking wrote me up for nothing. I'm trying to remain calm while I post this. But for whatever reason I woke up in a Crappy Mood and don't feel like being messed with. I sent out a Mass email Warning everyone to leave me alone. But nobody will leave me alone everyone always wants to mess with me today, I can't take it I don't know what to do and I can't just leave work and go home. I will get fired if I do that. HELP!!~!
Make your self a cup of tea/coffee and a biscuit, sit back, and relax. Don't let idiots on the Internet bother you. Maybe you should stay off the computer for a bit if you think that might help you calm down. Hope everything goes ok for you.
(10-12-2010, 09:37 AM)Fragma Wrote: [ -> ]Make your self a cup of tea/coffee and a biscuit, sit back, and relax. Don't let idiots on the Internet bother you. Maybe you should stay off the computer for a bit if you think that might help you calm down. Hope everything goes ok for you.

I see where your going with this I like it and all but I'm at work not Home. I can't fix a cup of tea. Also there are 2 different topics. 1 is about a internet person and the other is about my mood that I'm in.
I have a positive feeling of who it is you're talking about. The best thing for you to do is add them to your Ignore List, this way you don't need to read their posts. You can do so by going to the following link: http://www.supportforums.net/usercp.php?...=editlists - the rest is self explanatory.

As for your colleagues and your boss, ignore them and keep your head down until the end of today. When you get home you can lash out as much as you need but a working environment is not the place for that. If you want to keep your job then it's in your best interests to remain calm and not let people get to you.
(10-12-2010, 09:41 AM)Skill Wrote: [ -> ]I have a positive feeling of who it is you're talking about. The best thing for you to do is add them to your Ignore List, this way you don't need to read their posts. You can do so by going to the following link: http://www.supportforums.net/usercp.php?...=editlists - the rest is self explanatory.

As for your colleagues and your boss, ignore them and keep your head down until the end of today. When you get home you can lash out as much as you need but a working environment is not the place for that. If you want to keep your job then it's in your best interests to remain calm and not let people get to you.

Ah ha Your smart you knew what I was talking about right off the bat. Question is do you know whom I'm speaking about?
I could probably stab a guess at who you're talking about lol...

But yeh thats some good advice Skill. Just ignore him/her. Don't let it affect your job.
(10-12-2010, 09:41 AM)Skill Wrote: [ -> ]As for your colleagues and your boss, ignore them and keep your head down until the end of today. When you get home you can lash out as much as you need but a working environment is not the place for that. If you want to keep your job then it's in your best interests to remain calm and not let people get to you.

Thanks I will try that but what if they keep on pestering me what happens then?
(10-12-2010, 10:06 AM)Dcrac23 Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks I will try that but what if they keep on pestering me what happens then?

I don't recommend this but maybe you could try get sent home. You could say you're feeling under the weather and won't be able to fulfill today's tasks. They can't force you to work if you're in such an unstable condition.

I don't know how your company deals with these type of things but it might be worth a shot.
(10-12-2010, 10:10 AM)Skill Wrote: [ -> ]I don't recommend this but maybe you could try get sent home. You could say you're feeling under the weather and won't be able to fulfill today's tasks. They can't force you to work if you're in such an unstable condition.

I don't know how your company deals with these type of things but it might be worth a shot.

They force us to come to work even if we are here puking our guts up, and I'm the only one here that can do my jobs. that I am assigned to do.
Can you work in a separate space? You could say that you have a contagious infection.
Pages: 1 2 3