Support Forums

Full Version: is she pregnant ?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4

so i had unprotected sex with a girl around 7 days after her period i ejaculated twice inside of her that night how likely is it for her to get pregnant ? about two days after the intercourse she experienced what she fells like a bladder infection she was going to the washroom often in the morning with very few results. and she feels like something is happening in her stomach could these be sings of pregnancy or is it to early to tell?
A pregnancy test is the only way. She should go and see her doctor. Also how do you know she didn't have any STD's or STI's?

i know for fact she doesn't cause i know her for very long time
Okay, well there is a very high chance she's pregnant. You and her need to take responsibility and go to a clinic to find out or take a test.

it is to early for a test from what i've been reading online and told at the drug store since it's only been few days. and trust me i will take responsibility for my action with my best and try to provide better life for a child than i had and love both as much a person can love.
As far as I'm aware, you cannot tell if you're pregnant or not after only 2 days. A week or two maybe, but a few days is by far too soon. It may be that your girlfriend is worried and the slightest stomach problem is making her think she's pregnant. You can either wait and see if she misses her next period or get her to do a pregnancy test. If it was only a few days ago then there's still chance that a "morning after" pill might work.

honestly we would be in seventh heaven having a child but the situation right now is not the best between us
and if she is pregnant we will do the best for our child
I think you should consult parents if you're a teenager.

i'm not a teenager and my parents are fully aware of the fact and stand behinds us all the way.we were getting ready to settle down together for quite a while now even financially things just got really messed up out of a sudden i just hope everything will work out for us.
This is by far the dumbest thing I have ever read. IT'S NOT POSSIBLE TO GET PREGNANT THAT FAST. IT COULD TAKE UP TO A MONTH OR 2 OR LONGER BEFORE SHE STARTS NOTICING ANYTHING. I'M SORRY BUT THIS IS A FAIL TROLL!! OH BTW I'M A CMA SO I WOULD KNOW.
Pages: 1 2 3 4