Support Forums

Full Version: Post count.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
No post count in the welcome mat would be appreicated I already see satan and a few others spam posting in there.
Or maybe they're just greeting people?
Satan will probably be banned soon enough.
I also don't think it should go up in the OSHIT section, as well as the Welcome Mat section.
Does it really matter? I don't think it is that big of a problem right now, and since this forum is new I am certain even if post count was disabled there would be just as many post and threads in the Welcome and OSHIT section.
(10-04-2009, 09:28 PM)Kn1ght Wrote: [ -> ]Does it really matter? I don't think it is that big of a problem right now, and since this forum is new I am certain even if post count was disabled there would be just as many post and threads in the Welcome and OSHIT section.

Hello.
Yes, I think it does matter. Most people would automatically assume that the guy with 50 posts is more helpful than the one with 5, even though the one with 5 could have posted the 5 most groundbreaking tutorials in the world, and the one with 50 could have posted random crap like "lol" or "welcome" all 50 times.
(10-04-2009, 09:28 PM)Kn1ght Wrote: [ -> ]Does it really matter? I don't think it is that big of a problem right now, and since this forum is new I am certain even if post count was disabled there would be just as many post and threads in the Welcome and OSHIT section.

I guess but it's pointless posts and shouldn't go towards post count.
If they aren't contributing they will most likely be banned in the future.
This will be considered. I already was thinking about it 2 hours ago. I want posts to be quality from day one.

Yeah..just that statement alone means it should be done.

Doing it now.
I know this is a little off topic and I didn't really want to post a new thread about it, but does anybody else here, find the registered member names, on the main page at the bottom, a little hard to read?

There is one name there in light blue that I have no problem reading though, as it really stands out....;)

Just a thought, maybe a shade lighter green would be easier on the eye, to read than the more subdued green against the mid-grey.
Pages: 1 2