Support Forums

Full Version: stupid argument FB
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
This is an argument i just got into with an old thought to be friend
There's not point in continuing that argument. A lot of people try to pick fights over Facebook... It really isn't worth it to give in. Sometimes you're better off not commenting on statuses. Next time that happens, I would just suggest not responding and making the flame bigger behind that argument. All I can really say...
You both look pretty stupid. At least attempt to make yourself look like an intellectual by typing with impeccable vocabulary, almost like a nerd.

As such, lol xD
i was arguin on fb to over the stupidest thing tonight aswell
If i were you i wouldnt have even commented on that there ignorant people.
Tell him/her that you're a computer science major and that's one of your pet peeves. Ignorant people who don't know the real terms of "hack."

This also pisses me off when someone says "I just hacked John's facebook, heheh." Yeah, in what way did you hack it? You figured out the password because it was written on a sticky note on the desk? Yeah, totally hacking. Even that isn't the correct usage of hacking.
I'm amazed you actually bothered to answer him in the first place.

But yea, both of your grammar suck.
Really? Your going to say our grammar is bad when you say such sentences like:But yea, both of your grammar suck.
I'm going to be blunt. The most utterly ridiculous and pointless argument I have ever witnessed.

Are you even offended by it? It just seems like you're telling each other to shut up.
Haha, the same thing had happened with me. I had an kind of fight with her on my other friends post.
I knew that she will never give up. So somebody has to End, yeah i ended it saying "Ok, You win and i Lose."
Pages: 1 2