Support Forums

Full Version: Life problem.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Alright there is quite a bit here..

PLEASE READ THE WHOLE THING.

Well first I'm 16 years old.
Basically my problem is the life situation Im in right now.

My girlfriend who I'm deeply in love with moved away in March or so.
We started dating January 15th, 2010. I've been inlove with this girl pretty much my whole entire life. I met her in the 2nd grade and we dated all throughout elementry. Middle school we dated a couple of times then in 9th grade (freshman) we finally hit it off. We messed around from September through November basically. She played with my emotions because I was quite the wall. I told her how I felt through text but in real life I never really showed any type of emotion. She played with my heart and emotions and dated many other guys. She slept with this fool ass bitch named Rick and another prick named Jim. (Not their real names for privacy.)

Now before this she lost her virginity to a kid named Kenny. This was awhile ago and I didn't really mind it much. Then she messed with another kid named Vincent, but supposedly she didn't have sex with him. So her little list of guys, (Kenny, Jim, Rick) these were her 3 sex partners. Then I came along as her 4th. She took my virginity, in a bathroom. Now Kenny she was in love with, Jim she liked a lot, and Rick is the tricky one.. She claims that she only slept with Rick to prove a point to me. Since I didn't show emotions she did it to see if I would care. Which of course I did. She dated Rick for a couple of months before me. Me and Rick were "friends" but not really.

Basically the whole problem with it is that it bothers me about the guys she slept with. Especially Rick. I just don't know what to do and I can't get over it. Ontop of that she lied to me quite a bit and cheated once.. but then she is the biggest flirt ever. She flirts with soo many guys. Now since she has moved away I can't trust her and we fight constantly.

BUT I"M IN LOVE WITH HER. Like honestly in love. Now my Dad retired from the military as well so he has been outta a job. He needs a job and where I live currently is probably the worst place to find a job. So we might move. But my girlfriend lives 3 hrs away from where I live now.

I don't know what to do.
I might move further away from my girlfriend. Sad
I can't get over her past. Sad
Me and my girlfriend fight CONSTANTLY. Sad
I don't wanna lose her.. ;(

So what should I do guys..?
Relationships are built upon trust. If you cannot trust her, I think it's time you move on to somebody who has actual regard for your feelings, imo.
Sorry mate. But you have to let her go.
Give your self a reward. A decent girl mate.
Clearly your a decent bloke based on your post. But she is the one who will (and has) broken trust.
Long distance relationships can work if there are things in there favor.
One of those is TRUST. And the other is Wisdom normally.
At the age group we are talking she has neither.
Move on and your life will benefit.
If the only problem is that she slept with other guys then that is a poor reason.
Most people have around eight sexual partners, so there is nothing wrong with her having only three.
If she was cheating on you while you lived near her, I doubt she's going to stop after moving further away. You deserve better mate, just try to forget her and move on.
(10-11-2010, 05:52 AM)PurpleHaze Wrote: [ -> ]If the only problem is that she slept with other guys then that is a poor reason.
Most people have around eight sexual partners, so there is nothing wrong with her having only three.

IMHO that is really bad advice.
Well she played with my emotions which was the worst.
Then she cheated by just dating another guy, didn't do anything with him.
This was 1 or 2 weeks when our realationship first begun.

But when she moved away I did cheat,
I sent and received pictures from other girls.

She says she has changed and she really really loves me.
I can tell. I just worry she flirts and possibly cheats.
Although she swears to me she doesnt.

The whole partner thing is I just can't get over the past guys.
She took my virginity but I didn't take hers.. She says she wish she could take back all her other partners because they were mistakes..
Dump her. Love is based on trust and mutual respect, she clearly doesn't understand either. That shouldn't even be a question. She doesn't deserve you.
mate if shes having sex with other guys to prove points, then she doenst love you, sorry but she sounds like a slut mate, better off with out
Yeah she kinda was a slut before..
But not like a real slut slut, she just made mistakes.
And she's been through a lot.
2 Divorces.
Her father beating her.
And other things..

I know sometimes I feel I should move on, but she shows she really loves me..
Pages: 1 2