Support Forums

Full Version: Girl Problem (sorta)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Ok, so first thing first im 14, don't bother posting saying im too young to date you'll just end up pissing me off. Next i am a fairly shy guy when not around friends. Most of my friends are in high school and i am not quite there yet i have 1 more grade. I have about 6-8 friends in my grade 3 girls 5 guys. I have fairly long hair, i am 6'2 and would be perfect for football because of my build. I am the strongest guy in my school easily. I like a girl who is a cheer leader, in the grade below me. I have a hard time getting the chance to talk to her because of that fact right there she is in the grade below me. I also am a big guy that i believe woman should be treated better then guys and act on that meaning i will do something a girl wants me to even if it pisses a guy off. I also have the problem though that i don't want to approach her in the morning because she is surrounded by her friends. i have a couple ideas, but i wonder what you guys think i should do. she is also a "preppy" as you would say girl but doesn't seem to snobby just by what i have seen of her. i am decently the opposite of "preppy".

edit: i have barley ever spoken to her
You should get her number and then ask her to hangout with you sometime to make her get to know you and then ask her to be your girlfriend.
Try adding her on Facebook if you haven't already and then MSN. That way you could get to know her without actually being physically with her.
Best thing to do. Is to just go other to her and start chatting.
If you feel she is responding well, maybe ask her for her phone number or something to that effect.
Adding her on Facebook would be a start, internet just makes life so much easier. Try to talk to her daily, get to know her, ask her if she wants go somewhere for lunch or something, and there you got a date.
Yeh like others said add her on MSN/social networking sites... Talk to her for a bit, start saying hello when you see her at school... As time goes on you will start to talk to her more.
Slow and steady is the best if you don't know her.

Try to find someone you know who is friends with her and hang out as a group, then get her number. Text her now and then and see how she responds, if it's positive, talk more, hang out more, negative, vice versa.
She does not have fb i know that for a fact.
Well, normally I'd give advice like you have to be able to not fear rejection or embarrassment, but honestly in this situation I'd take it slow if I were in that position. Perhaps try a few of the suggestions above, try adding her on facebook, maybe chat to her on there a bit if your shy, perhaps get her number if you can do that. I'd also suggest seeing if the two of you have similar interests if you can manage to get her facebook and kind of uhmm "creep" her profile for a bit and see what she likes. I went out with a few "prep" girls in high school, most of them didn't end up to be anything meaningful. I guess my final advice would be to slowly try and ease yourself into a friendship or relationship. Think of the example of putting a frog in boiling water right away, it would die. If you slowly increase the water temperature, the frog will survive.

u juzt need to tak to her n tell her u liek her
Pages: 1 2