Support Forums

Full Version: Women Problems.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Well there is a girl that i love very much and we were talking one day and she said let me see your phone, i said why and she was like i want to see what other girls you are texting. So i asked her why did it matter? (i have known that she had been texting other guys as well). After i said that she left and went to sit on the firetruck next to me, and started to call people and text other people. So later that night i texted her and was like why did you leave me? she said that cause when i asked you if you had been texting other girls i said does it matter, she said of course it matters. So i said why does it? We weren't talking that much for a couple of months and i know that you (she) has been talking to other guys. She replied just forget it. I said, no I'm not going to forget it, i want to have a relationship with you, but you (she) doesn't act like she does. She said that she didn't want a boyfriend now.

So after all that had happened i still don't believe that she doesn't want a boyfriend. I think that she is trying to cover it up so i don't find out.

What should i do?
Life is tough sometimes, if she is talking to other guys, it isn't going to be easy to get her back.
(10-10-2010, 01:11 PM)Pokey Wrote: [ -> ]Life is tough sometimes, if she is talking to other guys, it isn't going to be easy to get her back.

So do you think that i should just forget about her?
(10-10-2010, 01:13 PM)SniperRiflezzzz Wrote: [ -> ]So do you think that i should just forget about her?

I think you should, it will help you in the future and teach you to move on, tough life experiences toughen us up.
If she really isnt ready, Just keep being here friend when she is ready she might reconsider it.
(10-10-2010, 01:42 PM)Robie Wrote: [ -> ]If she really isnt ready, Just keep being here friend when she is ready she might reconsider it.

She said when she "wants" a boyfriend then i will be the one.

Maybe she is a lesbian.
No she's not a lesbian, she just needs her space. In the meantime talk to her as friends, even if you don't end up being in a relationship with her.
I dont think shes lesbian i think she might not want a boyfriend right now, stay good friends with her and she might soon.
Ok, i will continue to talk to her. Hopefully she will reconsider. But what if she goes out with another guy, and she told me she wouldn't.
(10-10-2010, 04:34 PM)SniperRiflezzzz Wrote: [ -> ]Ok, i will continue to talk to her. Hopefully she will reconsider. But what if she goes out with another guy, and she told me she wouldn't.

Just continue to talk to her as a friend if you still like her, if not just forget her and move on, because if she does that, she is clearly lying to you.
Pages: 1 2