Support Forums

Full Version: Pissed off about my life.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Well I'm just going to fill you in on my life.
Feel for you man Sad and yeh hf is full of trolls my account got closed because of fuckin trolls, and things will get better mate Smile you should sit down with your mum and talk about what happend
(10-09-2010, 04:51 PM)H4CKB00K Wrote: [ -> ]Feel for you man Sad and yeh hf is full of trolls my account got closed because of fuckin trolls, and things will get better mate Smile you should sit down with your mum and talk about what happend
I'm not quite strong enough for that yet =/
(10-09-2010, 04:52 PM)1001tucker Wrote: [ -> ]I'm not quite strong enough for that yet =/
but you will never feel strong enough for it Sadget a hobbie to take your mind of it or somthing mate, but talk to someone irl to about it will help Big Grin
(10-09-2010, 04:54 PM)H4CKB00K Wrote: [ -> ]but you will never feel strong enough for it Sadget a hobbie to take your mind of it or somthing mate, but talk to someone irl to about it will help Big Grin
Already did and it just made matters worse. (Talking to somebody irl)
and my hobby now is HF and customizing computers.
Get a hobby like boxinng, football or something ? sitting on a pc alot isnt good for u
(10-09-2010, 05:08 PM)H4CKB00K Wrote: [ -> ]Get a hobby like boxinng, football or something ? sitting on a pc alot isnt good for u

Well.
I'm in band.
I play the clarinet ...
(10-09-2010, 05:09 PM)1001tucker Wrote: [ -> ]Well.
I'm in band.
I play the clarinet ...

Nice, you any good Tongue?
(10-09-2010, 05:14 PM)H4CKB00K Wrote: [ -> ]Nice, you any good Tongue?
We are going to have a concert at the University of Houston soon...
So I guess so :o
wow man sounds nice, where you from ?
Pages: 1 2