Support Forums

Full Version: Picked up some bad relations
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Well this is really over the internet, it's not killing me, but it's pretty annoying.

I'm pretty annoying some times, once I become interested in something I either talk about it 24/7 or I ask questions consistently.

In doing so, people begin to think of me as incredibly annoying/obnoxious, and every time I try apologizing they turn me down.

What to do.
I think it depends on the context of the questions and whether or not there is an easy answer already available to the question. However it depends on the person you're asking, if they themselves get annoyed with answering perfectly acceptable questions then it's not you at fault.
Well it's the fact that I'm so repetitive I think.

Once I find something out about one subject, I move onto smaller bits until I know everything on that subject.

Or, I'll try too hard to do some things and it'll end up backfiring at me and I'll be the one looking like an idiot.

I really keep to myself rather than being loud IRL, so I don't know why I do this on the internet ,_,
This just seems to be as curiosity. Nothing wrong with it IMHO. It depends on how the person you're asking perceives the situation.
Yeah, it really depends on the person's personality, if he's an open minded person, it's alright but if he's an easily ticked PMS type of person then I suggest not being too talkative with him.
Yeah I don't really know them >:o
Then it's not massively important. Do I know who they are?
Most likely yes.

I just don't want them to dislike me, makes me look bad for one, and restricts me from my loves.

Tongue
Simple, let them talk to you first, and don't ever feel bad about yourself.
PM me the name, I might be able to tell if it's just them, or add on MSN.
Pages: 1 2 3