Support Forums

Full Version: Upset.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

LowSelfEsteem

I have a really low self esteem... Well, I sometimes think I've got good looks, but sometimes I think I'm horrible and starting judging all my parts.

I'm not a geeky type person, I've got a bunch of friends and they sometimes call me bad looking and sometimes good looking. Ehhh, soooo confusing.
Your friends are just probably messing with you. And you shouldn't really worry about your looks; just be happy with yourself as you are now. Next time you look at yourself in the mirror; just list all the good points about yourself. And smile. Smile
No one truly looks bad. A stylish haircut, a nice shave and decent clothes can do wonders.
Sticks and stones may break my bones but words will never hurt me.
I used to be like this, but I turned my life around when I realized what my skills were. And looks don't matter. If you be yourself no one will care about looks.
I also used to be like this, then i started getting alot of compliments started growing my hair out longer so it fitted me more, now i finally got to where i look at myself and notice my good parts far out weigh the bad.
(10-08-2010, 04:25 PM)SadHappyFace Wrote: [ -> ]Sticks and stones may break my bones but words will never hurt me.

Not if those words were coming from someone you love... That's like getting stabbed with a sword.

Hope it works out for you man, life is full of criticizer, one day, you'll find someone who will appreciate you for who you really are.
Are you female or male? If you're male aswell as your friends then they're likely playing about your looks

(10-08-2010, 08:41 PM)Epic Smiley™ Wrote: [ -> ]Are you female or male? If you're male aswell as your friends then they're likely playing about your looks

Girls called me cute, or pretty but guys call me ugly.
Are you going through puberty? Because when we go through puberty a lot of us become really self concious, don't worry about it, everyone is special, don't let anyone tell you that your not.