Support Forums

Full Version: What is it like?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
What will happen to us after when we die?

Personally, I think its like what did happen when you were in your mom's belly?

That's what its going be like be.

What about you? what do you think?
It's like before you were born, but your former self is rotting in the ground.
I think about whats really gonna happen after we die.. its really something that nobody knows and probably nobody will ever know until they die
I personally think that nothing happens.
Nobody knows what happens, and will likely never find out.

People will start these rumors that they 'almost died,' but all that can happen is that your brain temporarily shuts down due to pain or whatever it may be that caused it, but your heart is still beating, or opposite, and then you wake up and you 'saw God,' but really you just either want attention or believe that God saved you.

Nobody knows what actually happens, and if these people are serious, nobody will ever believe them.

If you want to go physics:

Electrons exist in multiple places, a.k.a a parallel universe, meaning that you could be living as a 16 year old when you are 15 because another universe is parallel with yourself but a year ahead, etc.
As stated by Reality we will never no what happens after we die because the idea of finding out is inconceivable. However many people have different views of what happens, most religions you go to some form of paradise, where you are rewarded on how you conducted your life when you were alive.

Some people believe you are born into a new body, whether that a bug or another human but with to recollection of your previous life.

I personally think that once you die you would never no, your brain no longer functions so there is no way you will ever no that you have died and your existence simply stops.

However, one of the reasons I like religion is because it gives people with a lower quality of life hope of a better life in an eternal paradise or a better quality of life after death.
My heart says that we all go to heaven after we die. My head says nothing happens. Which is a shame.
I think we feel the same as we did before we were all born.
That's a good point, you wouldn't know about anything.
I think it's something like you will be the same as you were when you had your favourite year.
And your mind will just be the controller of it.
Pages: 1 2