Support Forums

Full Version: Firemen!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Well I'm a volunteer JR fireman. I was accepted at my local fire dept around one month ago. I was wondering why do people pick on others about being on a fire dept? I mean sometimes when i have my pager on and it goes off i hear people saying look at that guy. Well in my opinion people that say stuff like that are low life's.

How many people respect firefighter's and what they do?
I see no reason to, nothing wrong with it. I only think it's the fact that people are making fun of you owning the pagers.
who cares what other people think.
Yeah... The pager is just too much, get a phone that vibrates, pagers are old school and funny.

I personally respect fireman, they go out to work everyday not sure if their going to come home to their family the next day.

But they do it because there's people out there suffering, they want to save people.
fireman save lives and EVERYONE should respect that
maybe its just the pager get a phone or ignore the haters
Without firefighters who would put of fires? lol...firefighters are heros...live savers....without them this world would be in chaos...keep doing your job bro and fu** what other people think about you
I respect fire fighters as i work alongside of them as i am currently a police explorer.
Well I'm a proud JR fireman i love to learn about new things, and how to help people in the process.
There are many types of people in this world bro few of them just like to make fun of anything ,You are doing a great job you are needed by the society .
I dont care what you use, the fact that you are a firefighter should make people give you respect. Let the hater hate bro.
Pages: 1 2 3 4