Support Forums

Full Version: Want my ex back :(
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Ok so in February of this year i started going out with this girl and we went out for a lil over 2 months but we really liked each other....so one day i was outside for lunch and one of my friends asked me to smoke weed with him and 2 of his friends and i said ok ill try it....so i tryed it and all went good lol....then 2 days later i get a txt from my girl friend asking why i was smoking? so i said i did it once to try it and she said ok well u either quit it or i break up with u...so i said ok ill quit...so then 5 days later the same kid that told her i smoked told her that me and my ex are friends again and that i was gonna cheat on her and that i was smoking again...so she broke up with me...and for the past month ive been depressed about it and idk what to do she says she wont go back out with me cuz she dont wanna get hurt again and that i chose a plant over her.... i dont know what to do and im not trying to sound like a bitch i just need some advice....any help :'(
By the way did you smoke weed again or?:o
If you never smoked weed again since that time then tell her that, tell her it was a one time thing and you were too weak to fight it.

Tell her how much you love her and how much you miss her, tell her how you really feel.

Don't make the same mistake twice.
(10-07-2010, 02:50 PM)Bokica Wrote: [ -> ]By the way did you smoke weed again or?:o

Yeah i did Sad
But i would quit for her cuz i really liked her
(10-07-2010, 03:11 PM)Drizzy Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah i did Sad
But i would quit for her cuz i really liked her
Tell her that u quit weed for sure. Smile She'll come back!!
(10-07-2010, 03:17 PM)Bokica Wrote: [ -> ]Tell her that u quit weed for sure. Smile She'll come back!!
Yeah, tell her you'll quit if she says so, she'll think it's sweet Tongue
(10-07-2010, 03:17 PM)Bokica Wrote: [ -> ]Tell her that u quit weed for sure. Smile She'll come back!!
I have told her that before and she doesn't believe me.... she keeps sayin she dont wanna get hurt Sad
(10-07-2010, 03:18 PM)Drizzy Wrote: [ -> ]I have told her that before and she doesn't believe me.... she keeps sayin she dont wanna get hurt Sad
Well, I got no other solution except start off fresh and build up her trust with you...
(10-07-2010, 03:18 PM)Drizzy Wrote: [ -> ]I have told her that before and she doesn't believe me.... she keeps sayin she dont wanna get hurt Sad
Damnn i don't know then.. Why the hell did you smoke again?Sad((
(10-07-2010, 03:19 PM)Bokica Wrote: [ -> ]Damnn i don't know then.. Why the hell did you smoke again?Sad((
I dont know Sad.. prolly cuz im retarded Sad
Pages: 1 2 3