Support Forums

Full Version: Dcrac23's GFX Competition (Trusted) Cash prizes
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
Basically what this is I am thanking you all for all your hard work and dedication to SF. I feel you guys don't get appreciated enough so what I am going to do is hold a fun competition for you guys. I will have cash payouts via paypal for 1st 2nd and 3rd place. I will give each individual 2 topics to choose from on what to create. I am also looking for a Judge to help out as well. 1 style will be nothing but backgrounds, the 2nd will be a theme. Cash Prizes will Include 1st place 50$ 2nd 25$ and 3rd place 15$. Total of 90$ given out. Please post here if you would like to Join. I will do this 1 time every month we will do it the First Thursday of Every Month and ending on The first Saturday of Every Month. Each time you join the Prizes get bigger and bigger. I will check back often and update the list. I need at least 10 people to join. I don't care if your good or a beginner You still have a chance to win. Please also Post 1 of your best work, You MAY NOT REPEAT ANYTHING YOU HAVE DONE PRIOR TO THE COMPETITION.

1. Happeh
2. Untouch
3. turbofreak2010
4. Ally Mac
5. NEC
6. Bkotz
7. Reality
Good luck to all participants !
This sounds incredibly generous of you. I would be more than happy to help with judging if you want?
(10-06-2010, 08:57 AM)Fragma Wrote: [ -> ]This sounds incredibly generous of you. I would be more than happy to help with judging if you want?

It would be an Absolute Honor to have you as my right hand man.
(10-06-2010, 08:34 AM)Shirosaki. Wrote: [ -> ]Good luck to all participants !

Does this mean you will be joining.
I will be defiantly joining. <3

90$'s sounds awesome. Good man. Why I love you.
(10-06-2010, 09:06 AM)Happeh Wrote: [ -> ]I will be defiantly joining. <3

90$'s sounds awesome. Good man. Why I love you.

HA alright that's 1 down 9 to go.
(10-06-2010, 09:03 AM)Dcrac23 Wrote: [ -> ]It would be an Absolute Honor to have you as my right hand man.

Cool. Just PM me when you need me then mate. Smile
How is this going to work? knockout? league?
Also what if you don't have paypal? Tongue
(10-06-2010, 09:26 AM)Untouch Wrote: [ -> ]How is this going to work? knockout? league?
Also what if you don't have paypal? Tongue

I'm guessing the judges just pick their favourite three.
(10-06-2010, 09:37 AM)Happeh Wrote: [ -> ]I'm guessing the judges just pick their favourite three.

This is correct. Me and Fragma will each pick out our favorite 3 then we will get together and see who has who in their top 3 and we will talk and then I will decide who the winners are and post their names and their work. Or if it's a tie we will let the members of SF decide. Also if you do not have paypal I'm sure there is something that you would want worth that value.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15