Support Forums

Full Version: Usercard?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
You should make it so users can have User cards. I think MyBB has a plugin for this.

Basically user name post count join date and rep *when its enabled*
Why? You can see that by viewing the user's profile. And see it in the post bit.
But you put this in your sigs in other forums to attract new users.
(10-11-2009, 05:15 PM)Tm0 Wrote: [ -> ]You should make it so users can have User cards. I think MyBB has a plugin for this.

Basically user name post count join date and rep *when its enabled*

Maybe find a link for it?
I don't get usercards. What's the point?
Isn't usercards just like viewing your profile?
That's what I said Haruhi, but, it's apparently something like my signature only for an individual instead of the entire forum. Maybe the OP can kindly link us to the plugin he's talking about.
@Omni; It's like the thing in IPB or vB, when you click it a pop up comes back showing your avatar, rep and stuff like that.

But eh, if you're looking to make one and print screen it then put it in your signature, well, it's REALLY not hard to photoshop that.
Great Idea

Thanks for sharing
Pirata Nervo has the plugin, and its to show off that really, you are a user of that forum. Kinda like your mybbsig.php, but for the users. I don't understand it, but i like them Tongue
Pages: 1 2