Support Forums

Full Version: I live in constat fear of the police
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
I've done something horrible on the Internet. Its not your usual "download copyrighted files/RAT someone" etc. I can't say what it is because if I post it here the police could use it as a conffesion. Basically, I think that the police have tracked my computer, and will arrest me soon. My family will hate for what I've done. Its been some time now but I still can't get it out of my head. I have nightmares about it, and my grades are falling because I can't think about anything else.
How far are you willing to go to not get caught? You could always just get rid of your computer and all evidence that may link you to whatever it was you did. Then even if police do come knocking, they will have absolutely nothing to charge you with and will have to let you go.
Just reformat your computer, and clear your head, thinking about it isn't going to help, move on.
Uhm, doubt it to be honest. There's a lot of illegal activity out there and only a fraction actually gets tracked down and caught.
Well if you really want to relax, just get a new H/D.
By the way re-formatting your H/D will not work necessarily remove all the files!
Without knowing the nature of the activity, it is difficult to say how seriously it will be pursued by the authorities. The only way your identity can be tracked is if your ISP has released your information. If you feel that it is likely, then follow Fragma's advice and get rid of your computer.
Yeah, just dban that sucka and hope for the best. Also, try to calm yourself a bit. That could soothe your strong emotions you are having right now.
I doubt they even know who you are, it takes some serious crap to interest the cops, when I mean serious I mean 100k plus and if you pulled in that kind of bank you would have ditched your computer by now.

Stop worrying about it, you're fooling yourself if you think they have even heard or care about/of you.
curious to know what is now.
paranoia will kill you man, you feel this way for a reason, learn from it!
Well, the fact that they are not here already, even though you think they have tracked you down, I think this is just paranoia kicking in.
We should totally talk on msn with this man.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7