Support Forums

Full Version: Help me chill (Caution Vulger Language)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
So most of you know I have really bad anger issues, Even the smallest crap gets to me. I'm tired of breaking my fingers or cutting them up b/c I beat the crap outta the last person that said something to me. I used to be on steroids, But I have been off of them for about 2 weeks now. Still feeling a bit nervous and Ancy a bit. I am not a drinker I will have one on occasion. My Boss is a dick constantly pisses me off and I constantly want to spear him through a wall. That's part of my anxiety and stress and the fact He expects alot out of me b/c I am a Dr.'s Son. The guy Constantly Rags on me for the stupidest crap. Such as for instance I have I.B.S. I carry a bottle of immodium's around with me and he made fun of me in front of some co workers. Pissed me off my face got Red and I wanted to beat the absolute crap out of him. But I Just held my anger in the rest of the day and then took it all out on the next person. He's not a easy person to talk to either so I can't just be like look I'm gonna need you to stop making fun of me. He favors Female's over Males all the time or at least that's how I see things. I have been to many Dr.'s about my Anger even tried Anger Management, Seriously if I can't get my anger under control or release it I think I will end up severely Hurting someone I care for. I used to work out every single day or every other day to relieve some stress and anger but I end up hurting myself to where I get more pissed off. I mean damn dude what Am I supposed to do? I try and get along with almost everyone but I can only take so much before I just break. I'm at a loss I don't know what the fudge to do anymore I get so angry now so quick it's not even funny anymore. My head starts hurting I end up blacking out and doing something I shouldn't or break something or punch holes in my walls or something along those lines. I black out during fights and end up really hurting people. I took up MMA Training and fighting but I don't think it's helping me much either. I'm tired of being a constant butthead to people I just don't know what the hell to do anymore. NEKOCHAN DON'T EVEN BOTHER POSTING!!Mad I just don't understand anymore. I never used to be this way I used have a attitude back in the day but hell who didn't? I would appreciate some advice from you guys.
What do you usually do to relax or feel happy?
I understand bro. I quit my first job because I wanted to punch my boss square in the jaw. Try to learn some breathing tekniques, it will calm you down.
I would just try and find something to make you relax bro, i would say workout but you said that just made you more angry. I also am like you that i took mma training and i black out in fights. I really cant give you much advice but just try new stuff to make you relax.
Hey hey, I'm here for you. <3

If you ever want to vent. Do it to me.
Deep Breathing Doesn't work for me. I have weak lungs. LOL. I usually smoke or play video games. But sometimes that only makes matters worse. Then I end up having very bad panic attacks.
Then just rant to me. Vent it towards me to help chill.
(10-04-2010, 02:33 PM)Happeh Wrote: [ -> ]Then just rant to me. Vent it towards me to help chill.

Actually Venting makes me end up having panic attacks!! Go figure I'm weird.
Trying running late at night. Or near dusk. Running use to sooth me to a calm relax state. If that doesn't work just try to listen to music or something of that sort. Just try new things that calm you down until they actually work.
Change jobs? How would that work out for you?

If somebody pisses you off, try counting to 10 while walking away. Maybe think about something else.
You can also try my guide, http://www.supportforums.net/showthread.php?tid=5904

And yea, I'm going to post, since I'm helping everyone in this section, you like it or not.
Pages: 1 2 3 4