Support Forums

Full Version: When do you tell a woman you love her
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
At what point in time do you tell a woman you love her? I'd say a month or two. What you guys and gals think.
When you're certain you do. Even better if you think she does too.
Whenever the feeling strikes. If you truly feel it then don't hold back. The sooner you put it out there the better.
OK well then let me ask you 2 guys this. Do you guys believe in Love at First Sight?
I really want to say to get her panties off but I shall restrain myself.

If you feel like this relationship could be "the one", then let her know what's up, there is no time frame for love.
(09-30-2010, 03:00 PM)Swat Runs Train Wrote: [ -> ]I really want to say to get her panties off but I shall restrain myself.

wtf was that to do with this? Tongue

Anyway I tell my gf everytime I see her I love her as I do. Big Grin
I have known her since I was like 4 and we have been best friends since (14 years).
I started going out with her about 2 1/2 years ago, I said to her I loved her even before I went out with her so I can't really answer your question.

But if you truly do love her you can say it in a serious way.
If you say it within a month of going out it may freak her out, Tongue unless it wasn't in a serious way.

As for love at first sight I can't really answer that as I first saw my girlfriend when I was 4 and I didn't know what love was then. Tongue
I was joking around saying I would say I love you to get her panties off, sorry if you misunderstood.
No I'm not saying she's my girlfriend or nothing. I'm saying to a girl you've known for about 4-5 months now, but really Really like. You don't know a whole lot about her. Just that I work with her she's a Nurse makes more money than I do, and she's very beautiful and actually would give a damn about me I think. OK let me rephrase this. There is this nurse I like named Mindy I have worked with her about 4-5 months now, and Since day 1 of laying eyes on her I knew right then and there I wanted to be with her. She has alot of relationship trouble and has been married 3 times and has a 6 year old daughter, She's about 2 years older than I am and makes about 10k more than I do a year. I sent her flowers the other day telling her just how much she means to me, She knows I like her and she loved the flowers. I keep on shooting her emails but I'm very cautious about what I say since our Boss reads our E-mails. I don't have her phone number or anything like that. We talk all the time at work when she gets a chance and she's always staring at me and smiling. Now me and my fiance just broke up, So my heart is healing right now I don't want her (Mindy) to be just someone to help me get over Leah my ex fiance. I really want to date her take care of her and her child and help support them. Now take into consideration I really don't like kids that much but something about her child just draws my attention. I really wanna ask her out on a Date but I am stumped about what kind of date I would like to ask her out on. Option A. The State Fair starts next weds, but she is having breast surgery b/c one of her implants busted. Option B. This weekend Take her to a Nice Fancy Dinner and then a Movie. Option C. if the weather is nice enough this weekend take her and her daughter out on my boat for a nice joyride. Or Option D. Take her and her daughter out to lunch.
You say "The 3 words" when you know you mean it. Saying it otherwise would be pointless.
(10-01-2010, 08:21 AM)Josheywhat Wrote: [ -> ]You say "The 3 words" when you know you mean it. Saying it otherwise would be pointless.

Well Duh. That's not about meaning it or not meaning it of course you'd mean it.
Pages: 1 2 3 4