Support Forums

Full Version: If your ex told you she was pregnant
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This question is for guys. But ladies, feel free to share your experience on male reactions to the situation below.

You and your ex plan on having a child, but you decide to leave her BEFORE finding out the news that she is pregnant. Since you are no longer together would you want to know what decision she made: abortion, adoption, single parenting?

For example... "Yes, I want to know that she decided on adoption or single parenting... but I rather her keep me in the dark about the pregnancy if she is getting an abortion."

Thanks!
(09-30-2010, 09:01 AM)Sapora Wrote: [ -> ]This question is for guys. But ladies, feel free to share your experience on male reactions to the situation below.

You and your ex plan on having a child, but you decide to leave her BEFORE finding out the news that she is pregnant. Since you are no longer together would you want to know what decision she made: abortion, adoption, single parenting?

For example... "Yes, I want to know that she decided on adoption or single parenting... but I rather her keep me in the dark about the pregnancy if she is getting an abortion."

Thanks!

Your posts continue to make no sense. So my x tells me she's pregnant I would ask to get a Maternity test done, A to see if she is really pregnant and a blood test to see if it's mine. I would rather take care of the child than put it up for adoption or abortion.
This kind of decision is related to;
Maturity (Are you ready?)
etc.
And if you are the father, talk to her about it, not us.
If it's your kid, then you shouldn't only want to know what she decided, but demand to talk about it, and decide together. It's yours after all.
Hello, Sapora. I read all your posts to understand the context of your question. You are 20+ and recently single, but you are still undergoing conversion to Catholicism which you started while with your boyfriend.

I assume that he left you, and you are still hurting. Are you asking this question because you suspect (or hope) that you are pregnant?

If a pregnancy is confirmed, be prepared to face some suspicion from your ex-boyfriend. A paternity test may be necessary to convince him, to proceed the discussion with you. The process of pregnancy cannot guarantee a stable relationship, however the morally correct action for him will be to participate and support your decision in the matter.
I would want to help her bring it up ? wouldnt be a man if a didnt Smile
I would ask her, if its my child.

Yes or no, I would get back together with her and raise the child.