Support Forums

Full Version: SSSOOOOOO AAAANNNGGGRRRYYY!!!!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
WHAT I SAID TO THE GUY :Why did you kiss my girlfriend!! You freakin butthead!! You look like a piece if crap!!! fudge YOU!!!!

*PUNCHED HIM NON-STOP IN PUBLIC (no one stopped me)

GIRLFRIEND is clueless to what I've done to the guy

You think what I did was right? The guy obviouly like my girlfriend and he knows that she's my girlfriend. He continues to touch my girlfriend's wait, back, head and shoulder! Then he kissed her!! I'm the type of person to do such thing it's actually the first time I like exploded the guy is just too touchy even at me!! Is he gay or something? MadMadMad
Yes in part i do agree.
However you need to understand, your girlfriend may well be equally as responsible here.
If the kiss was just a hello or a friendly peck on the cheek then you have completely over reacted.
If in fact he was trying to chat up your girl then he deserves this treatment.
If your girl allowed this then she is as responsible as he is IMHO.

Dont sweat it mate. Sure you may have over reacted but its instinctive with most men.
If someone touched my girlfriend, I'd pay them a visit too. Can't really say you did the right thing. I would have done the same thing though.
The details are a bit vague but if your girlfriend was okay with the guy advancing upon her then she's the one you need to be worried about unless you misunderstood the whole situation and if that's the case, you should talk to that guy as beating him up for no reason is not cool and could land you in trouble if he reports you.
If the kiss was on the lips and she did not discourage it, she has some explaining to do.
Actually my girlfriend told at once when he did that to my girlfriend it wasn't a friendly kiss! After he did that my girlfriend pushed him then he asked my girlfriend if he can court her she ran to me and said it! My girlfriend was scared because this guy's like obsessed with her and they just met 2 days ago. He doesn't respect her.
It is good that she discouraged it. You are quite right to be angry and it is natural to have confronted him as you did. Both of you ought to take measures to ignore him from now on: stop answering his calls and avoid situations where he can affront her.
It seems like what you did was justified to the fact of sexual harassment, but you should have re-thought doing it in public.
I would have just talked to him first, told him to back off, if he didn't, then I would have done the same thing.
You maybe a bit overreacted yes, but you did have a good reason for it.
I'd say that just a single punch would of been ok, but ohhh welll, the guy did ask for it all.
Don't let all this get too much into you man, it's not healthy.
You did your thing, now just stop thinking about it and try to enjoy life. Try not to stay angry. Forget about it.
(09-30-2010, 10:50 AM)BrainDamge Wrote: [ -> ]It seems like what you did was justified to the fact of sexual harassment, but you should have re-thought doing it in public.
I would have just talked to him first, told him to back off, if he didn't, then I would have done the same thing.

I did I tried talking to him but his just very disrespectful and he even gave me a reason that he kissed my girlfriend because he is caring??? what the F*uck
Pages: 1 2