Support Forums

Full Version: Projectors?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've looked around a little, and it seems most projectors cost a crap load.

I was hoping to find one for $150 - $250

Any ideas?

(when I say projector, I mean one that I can connect to my laptop/computer so I can project it over a large screen)
Projectors cost a lot to be set up as well depending on what you plan to do with it.. I doubt you will find one for $150-$250

Try dealsxtreme ( Idont thin k thats how it;s spelt..
(10-01-2010, 07:51 AM)superjoe128 Wrote: [ -> ]Projectors cost a lot to be set up as well depending on what you plan to do with it.. I doubt you will find one for $150-$250

Try dealsxtreme ( Idont thin k thats how it;s spelt..

dealextreme is good for cheap stuff, but I don't feel comfortable purchasing a $100+ product from them considering how badly made their products are.

thanks anyways.
There are some handheld projectors for like $300 and under which seem alright for the average person but I've honestly never used one myself so can't comment on the actual quality of them. I'd recommend focusing on that market if you're looking at that price range and try to narrow it down based on reviews and whatnot, Amazon has a couple I believe.
(10-01-2010, 10:57 PM)Dragon45 Wrote: [ -> ]There are some handheld projectors for like $300 and under which seem alright for the average person but I've honestly never used one myself so can't comment on the actual quality of them. I'd recommend focusing on that market if you're looking at that price range and try to narrow it down based on reviews and whatnot, Amazon has a couple I believe.

I can get a normal sized non-shitty non-chinese rip-off version off of ebay for around that price.

Mini-projectors suck balls because most of them aren't bright enough and the ones that are cost about the same as a normal sized projector.

Thank anyways. Pinch
Projectors are alot of money to maintain, because they blow lights alot and the picture is not as nice unless the room is always dark.
(10-07-2010, 05:03 PM)SadHappyFace Wrote: [ -> ]Projectors are alot of money to maintain, because they blow lights alot and the picture is not as nice unless the room is always dark.

that's pretty true. I hate having to fix things around room and moving projector till it blows light right way and place.
Just get one of those wires that hooks a laptop to a TV.
(10-09-2010, 09:17 AM)SpankDaHobo Wrote: [ -> ]Just get one of those wires that hooks a laptop to a TV.

My TV is about the same size as my computer screen, it wouldn't be much of a difference.

I wanted a projector to use for gaming and watching movies, but it's too expensive for me right now because I don't currently have a job.

Thanks for the help anyways guys!
OP requested closed, done.