Support Forums

Full Version: I can't get over this girl...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I really love this girl. The problem is, she left school last year, and now she's in England. She doesn't love me back, and despite the distance, I still love her. Most of the time I'm alright but every now and then I feel terribly lonely, and I wish she was there with me. She's the best female friend I've had. I still talk to her on MSN occasionally, and even though I know that she will never love me back, I can't stop loving her. What should I do? Sometimes I think that it would be best to block her on MSN and Facebook, so I can forget about her, but then I remember that I can't live without her.
I hate to say it bro, but there isint much you can do. dont block her that would be useless. YOU CAN LIVE WITHOUT HER! if you get some more good friends that are girls or guys it will help trust me. Just give yourself time without talking to her / seeing her and you will get over her.
Time heals.. Find something like yo won't of her Smile there someone out there for you. You can't be stuck in just one girl Smile be strong and be positive
Dude,
I dont think you can do any thing...
Dont worry the time will help you.
I don't want to fall in love ever again. Its just painful when someone rejects you.
It's painful when you get rejected.
But it feels so good when you are accepted.
If you find the right person, you will be happier than you could ever be sad.
Give it time, you'll get over her.
The same thing happened to me, but the thing that sealed the deal was I deleted her number from my phone, haven't gotten it since.
I can't contact her even if I tried.
Well, that is pretty much the same thing I am feeling about my best female friend, who went to another school last year. I am not totally in love with her though, but I do miss her, and feel lonely without her.
This feeling sucks, and I can't even imagine also being so much in love with that certain person.
You must be going through hell man. I don't suggest you block her on msn and facebook though. It wouldn't help.
(09-30-2010, 10:41 AM)BrainDamge Wrote: [ -> ]It's painful when you get rejected.
But it feels so good when you are accepted.
If you find the right person, you will be happier than you could ever be sad.
Give it time, you'll get over her.
The same thing happened to me, but the thing that sealed the deal was I deleted her number from my phone, haven't gotten it since.
I can't contact her even if I tried.

Relationships at this age last don't last a lot of time. I'll be heartbroken again.
(09-30-2010, 03:18 PM)Zeon Wrote: [ -> ]Relationships at this age last don't last a lot of time. I'll be heartbroken again.
Well if you feel that way, you should consider waiting until you are emotionally ready to take on a relationship that you know is going to end.
Try to take it day by day, I'v had this before but you learn to forget.
Pages: 1 2