Support Forums

Full Version: Girl Pissed off at me ; Help me fix this
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Alright, so long story short, she decided to purposely lead my friend on for about a week or two , and on one of the last days, kiss him. She had told everyone this.

I kept quiet until about a few days before it ended.

I told my friend about it, and he was really, really hurt. I told him about this over Xbox live, and I heard him start to cry and punch something ( a wall maybe, because I heard his brother yell at him) and signed off.

Now this happened about 2 weeks ago.

2 days ago, the girl finds out from my friend ( who I told ), that he knew about it the entire time. Now she is royally pissed off at me, and thinks this is my way of getting revenge because she doesn't like me the way I liked her?( I did like her before)

I honestly couldn't care less what she thinks of me, because I didn't do anything wrong. I just want this drama bullshit to end, and make her stay as my friend so this doesn't bother me for the rest of senior year.

The last thing I need is rumors going around that are never true.

I might confront her today, because I leave for school in a few, or I might wait it out and ask for your input.

Thanks
(09-29-2010, 04:39 AM)Ragalshnagal Wrote: [ -> ]Alright, so long story short, she decided to purposely lead my friend on for about a week or two , and on one of the last days, kiss him. She had told everyone this.

I kept quiet until about a few days before it ended.

I told my friend about it, and he was really, really hurt. I told him about this over Xbox live, and I heard him start to cry and punch something ( a wall maybe, because I heard his brother yell at him) and signed off.

Now this happened about 2 weeks ago.

2 days ago, the girl finds out from my friend ( who I told ), that he knew about it the entire time. Now she is royally pissed off at me, and thinks this is my way of getting revenge because she doesn't like me the way I liked her?( I did like her before)

I honestly couldn't care less what she thinks of me, because I didn't do anything wrong. I just want this drama bullshit to end, and make her stay as my friend so this doesn't bother me for the rest of senior year.

The last thing I need is rumors going around that are never true.

I might confront her today, because I leave for school in a few, or I might wait it out and ask for your input.

Thanks

Personally I would confront her with her friends there and your friend as well so there would be no rumor train going around. The best thing to do is just be like, "hey, you did it not me, so don't get pissed at me for you trying to hurt my friend." What could she really say about that?

Just don't make anything to dramatic or aggressive because that will turn a already bad situation into something that can get a lot worse.

This kinda thing happens in my school all the time, and people do is just let it go or fight about it, and we all know which one gets you expelled and which one always ends better. Just either confront her about it as I said before, or just let it go and don't bother with her.

Honestly, I can see a way of you two still being good friends. Because I know if that happened to me I would not be very enthusiastic about wanting to be her friend after she played one of mine. However weird things do happen.

Just don't do anything you might/will regret.
I must say man you did right telling your friend, you could have told him sooner but better late then never. I also say that truthfully getting a girl to go from pissed at you to not pissed at you is ether a really easy task depending on the girl or a really pain in the *ss theres no middle ground. I would personally confront her about it and ask her why you shouldint have told your friend exc.
Like I said to your exact clone of this thread on HF, just give her some space.. you can let her know you're sorry first, but then just give her time to cool down. I've noticed girls do that, they can get realllyyy pissed for a few days then they are fine. As long as you don't drag things on, and that you're sorry etc. etc.
You shouldn't have to justify trying to keep your friend from being hurt emotionally, and you should try to explain that to her.
But then you should leave everything be, and just let both of them to just cool off.
I cannot even begin to fathom why you would care what a conniving whore like her thinks but if you really want to smooth things over all it takes is some talking.
Do nothing for a few days, it will allow everyone to calm down and think more reasonably. You are morally in the right, and her anger at you is due to being caught. Focus on supporting your friend instead of succumbing to her passive-aggression.
He needs some time to get over it on his own don't worry about it too much If it was only for like a week then he will be fine Smile
She sounds like a bitch if she does that to your friends ? why would you want her as your friend if shes like that Confused?