Support Forums

Full Version: Dying in your Dreams
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Do you ever die or get killed in your dreams? For many years I've had recurring dream where I get shot in the back of my head while walking down the sidewalk. It's not a nightmare either. It's almost a pleasant end where in slow motion the gun fires and I simply fall down. There is no pain or shock. I close my eyes and I can feel the relief of death come over me. Then I wake up.

I've had this type of dream for years now.

So do you have dreams where you die?
Alot of the times I don't remember my dreams. Sad
But in ones I do remember I never die.
A while ago I read that people with dreams where they die are more likely to have done something they regret or know was wrong but I don't know if there is truth in it.
You mean there are people alive that have never done anything wrong or have a regret? Smile

I'd agree though about your assessment of a death dream if it was a nightmare but for me it's not. It's actually a pleasant feeling.
No! I was scared for life when I was younger! All my friends made me believe that when you die in a dream, you die in real life. It's probably a sign, not to kill yourself but, to change your life?? Not sure.
I have died in my dreams too but I always wake up at the part where I am dead.

That is odd that it is the same idea/style again and again, for me it has only happened a few times and it is usually a random way but falling off something like a cliff seems to happen the most and I do happen to be scared of heights.

I'm sure it has some bearing to yourself and your life , a deeper meaning of sorts anyways, maybe the thought of dying like that, in such an unknowing and random fashion appeals to you?
Dying is my dreams is something I have been experiencing in ages, actually.
I remember one time, I was on a bus full of kids, and a teacher, and everything was fine, until we just all of a sudden fell on a hole, and I got the feeling that we all died, and I woke up.
I don't really have these dreams though, they are interesting, after all.
I have never experienced death in my dreams, at least not in any that I remember. I have come close to death in my dreams on more than one occasion, though, but I always seem to wake up at the last moment.
I have died in my dreams, but it isn't often at all. It rarely happens, but, when it does, it seems as you said it feels for you. A bit peaceful. It's not always like this, sometimes it can have me waking up sweating (I've had a dream that I was buried alive before).
I dont think i've ever experienced death in my dreams either. And they say you are supposed to die if you die in your dreams lol. I think part of dreams is just the creativity of the mind that wants to explore something that we can't experience in real life. Like flying without a jet or anything assisting us. Others I believe are there to tell us something, and have an underlying meaning. Even though some of the crazy dreams i've had I have no idea what meaning there is behind them.
On rare occasion's I've died in my dreams but I have never fully experience the dying part. I simply wake up as the sensation of death rushes over me.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12